24. Last day memories..👬👭

"These 2 years were the best years of my life ", said Shristi.

"Indeed they were", told Harsh.

"So guys let's book the tickets to go back", said Armaan.

Ya let's book the tickets but Armaan, Aman and I are going by train as we have to carry all are belongings, said Harsh.

Ohh ya. OK then you both book your tickets by train and I will go by flight as I have already shifted everything in my apartment and now only there are my clothes and some other things which I will shift in on last day of our exams.

What about you girls ? Did you book your train tickets ?asked Armaan.

"Ya we already did and our train is at morning 8 so we will leave first", informed neha.

"And even I booked by flight tickets , my flight is at morning 10", said Rehana.

OK so guys we will book our  tickets now , said Aman.

Armaan was going to say yes when he got a call from his dad.

Guys you book your tickets I will be back in a minute , Armaan told them and went to attend the call.

Hellow dad, How are you?

I am fine son, how are you?

I am good dad.

So did you shift evrything to your apartment?

Yes dad only some things are left which I will do on last day of my exams.

OK and did you book the ticket.?

No dad I was going to do it now but you called me so now I will go and do that.

Nice you didn't do , book your tickets to Banglore. I and your mom are going there so you also come directly there only.

Why Banglore dad?

We have some work there and we want you to accompany us.

OK dad I will do it.

With that they talked for some more time. Armaan's dad didn't inform him the reason behind going to Banglore.  He feels that it is better if he informs him only when they meet in banglore and talk face to face.

Armaan came back to his friends.

Rehana what is your flight number asked Armaan.

Rehana told him the number and he began searching for availability of a seat.

Why are you asking me that and why are you searching for seat in this flight asked Rehana with a confusion on her face.

Actually dad called me now and he wants me to accompany him to Banglore as he have some wotk there.

Rehana got up from her place and hugged Armaan with happiness. I am so happy Armaan now finally I can show you my place and my people. First I will make you meet my bestie as finally I will tell her that I love you.

Armaan was about to ask her Ananya's parents name but till he could utter a word Rehana's phone rang and by seeing the caller Id she immediately left him and ran away with her phone.

Hey Annie how are you.

I am good how are you.asked Ananya to Rehana.

I am good but you sound extremely happy today.

Yes I am happy but even your voice tell me that even you are extremely happy today.

Yes well even I am .