21a

He walks over to Candlen and after scanning the info that was scrolling on the screen lets out an oath, "Call Reuton, he needs this information soonest.

"Rackem get me the local field command. I'm going to have to interrupt his fun.

"Mareton, get me the captain of the war ship, I'm going to have to interrupt his fun too."

As Jayse raps out his order everyone forgets about eating and does as Jayse orders. He takes the com from Rackem when it's offered to him. "Commander, I'm sorry to interrupt your game of target practice but we cracked the shifter's code on the equipment. You need to see this, I'm sending it through coded using Alpha Codes. I just thought you might want to know."

The commander takes a look at the information sent to him and lets out a few of his own oaths. "Thanks Lt. You may have just saved this planet." The commander cuts the link even as he gives his men some different commands.
Jayse mutters, "That's the idea." Then louder demands, "Mareton, you get Captain Landon yet?"

"You're on now." Mareton replies in his easygoing drawl.

Landon gets on a bit irritated, "Jayse first you send us some fun and now you interrupt it?"

"Couldn't be helped sir. We deciphered the information from the equipment of the shifter we captured. Seems like battle plans for the shifter attacks for this sector. We need to get to Camp soonest. We've already sent encrypted warnings to them but most of this information is too sensitive to send out. They are going to need a warship, more than one would be ideal. Send us a shuttle, we'll be waiting. Tommy was hurt so we'll also need the med bay, damn shifters got a lucky shot." Jayse is angry and lets it show.

"Shuttle will be there in twenty and there'll be others waiting as well. I'm at half crew." Captain Landon apologizes.

"Negative. Send two shuttles we're on the first one alone. Tommy had surgery and will need the room. You can send the kits of the others with us, but not the men." Mareton hands Jayse a note. "Fine, we'll be able to take ten men with us and the kits of the others, no more.

"We'll load first and secure Tommy. There's info that even encrypted shouldn't be sent that you need to know." Jayse is adamant on the shuttle issue.

Landon gives in with bad grace, "You're pushing limits on the second shuttle."

"It really can't be helped. Just send as much of the non living weight as you can and your heaviest people." Jayse replies unmoving.

"This had better be damn good Lt." Landon says angrily and cuts the link.

"Pack everything we leave as soon as Kelan eats." Jayse says, although most of their things hadn't been unpacked. Only the equipment in use was unpacked.

Maren slips into the kitchen and cleans up as fast as she can. Those not busy go and help her.

Kelan comes out, "Well at least the shelling has stopped. Tommy is fine, he just needs to rest now." Kadance sighs in relief but now turns worried eyes on Jayse.

Kelan stretches and slowly the atmosphere in the bunker gets to her, "What's going on?" She says slowly. Maren hands her a plate and Marks a plate of food. Marks reads the situation from the body language and starts inhaling the food. He soon hands Maren back the plate.

"We're leaving as soon as you're done eating," Jayse replies tersely. "Our shuttle will be waiting for us."

Now Kelan protests, "We can't move Tommy yet."

Jayse says with a mixture of anger and sadness, "We have to, training camp is the target for the shifters. If we leave ASAP we will have a little time to prepare and we might save it. There is more information that is too sensitive to broadcast not even encrypted on secure links. We'll keep Tommy as immobile as possible but we are NOT leaving him behind." Kelan tries to stare down Jayse but gives up in defeat.