2

I arrived at Starbucks and parked my Range Rover. When I walked into the shop, I looked at Emily and she gave me a huge grin. She was sitting with 4 boys! They are all so gorgeous. I could tell Emily was flirting with a blonde one with a lip piercing.

She loves lip piercings. I walked over and gave Emily a hug. I have never seen her so happy infront of boys like these before. They introduced themselves and gave me a hug. It turns out that they are going to the same college as us!

We were so happy by now. There was a beautiful angel in the room. He had black hair with brown eyes and was wearing a Nasa top too. Emily was wearing a Nirvana crop top and the blonde haired one was too. Well not a crop top.

Their names were Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. Calum was the angel. Michael has really bright pink hair. He is so punk rock. Ashton was wearing a red bandana in his curly hair and had the most cutest dimples.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Calum and Luke offered me and Emily.Me and Emily looked at eachother and smiled. "Yes please!" Calum looked over to Luke and he spoke up. "What one?" I looked at Emily and she went red.

I knew she was going to flirt back. "Surprise us." My mouth dropped and burried my face in my hands. I need to speak to her when we get in. After a few minutes gone by, they finally arrived with our drinks and we all decided to go to our dorms.

I helt Emily's wrist and stopped. "You like Luke don't you?" She blushed and sighed. "And you like Calum don't you?" I blushed and we both screamed the same time. We have found our dream boyfriends already.