8

LUKES POV

As the girls walked out, Me and Calum stood and stared at them. They were absolutely beautiful. I was definitely in love with Emily. Calum looked at me and stuck his tounge out at me. I bit my lip piercing. I was so nervous. I slipped my hand in my pocket to make sure I had some condoms ready. I had spare just incase Cal didn't have any. "Your both beautiful!" Calum poked Lilly's arm. "Thankyou, you both look handsome!" Emily commented on us. I handed Emily a rose and she blushed. "Aw, thank you!" I decided to treat Emily with a rose to start us off. I grabbed her hand and helt it to the car. Calum did the exact same thing. Tonight was going to be good. I helt Emily's hand to the car and we all got in the car. The car journey was about 10 minutes. So not long. We turned up at the house and it was sick! There was so many people here! Ashton and Michael did a good job with this! We walked in and I grabbed Emily's hand again. I love holding her hand. "Calum, come over here a sec!" I shouted and he walked into the kitchen. "Yeah?" I walked towards him and whispered/shouted "Are you getting Lilly tonight?" He went red and nodded, slipping his hands in his pockets. "It's okay man, no need to be embarrassed, I'm getting Emily!" I made him feek more comfortable now I told him I'm getting Emily. We hugged and we walked off to see our girls. When I went to see Emily, she was on the drinks already. "Slow down!" I chuckled watching her down vodka. "I'm alright actually, want some?" I nodded as I watched her pour the vodka in the shot glass. "I never knew you were a bad girl?" She gave me an evil look and quoted. "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, keep that thought in your head Luke." I laughed and hugged her. This party is going well so far.