57

Lukes POV

Last night was amazing. Staying away in a hotel for a night with the bestest girlfriend in the world. I woken up before her with her arm draped over my waist. I looked at her and smiled, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I can't believe it's been a year today.

She finally woke up and I smiled at her. "Happy Anniversary baby girl." I grinned pecking her lips. "Happy Anniversary baby boy." She got out of bed and ran out of the room. "Are you okay?" I shout, just making my way out of bed. 

"I'm great! Just don't want you finding your presents, I know what you're like." I chuckle at her and roll out of bed. I go to my jacket pocket and feel in there. I sigh and go to the bathroom. I went for a shower and freshened up for today with Emily.

I had a shave, washed my hair, wash like a normal person would and got out of the shower. I dressed into the clothes I wore the first day we met, my nirvana top with my blue jeans. I put my hair down like it was too. Just so she can remember that day, exactly.

Spraying perfume on me and deodrant, I was ready, for a day to remember. I text Calum.

To: Calum

I'm ready, I've dressed the exact same as I did when I first met her like you told me to. This day is gonna be great, it should.

I sent the message and sighed. There was a knock on the door and I shat myself. I dropped my phone out of my hands but caught it in time, saving it from smashing on the floor. The door swung open and Emily ran into my arms.

"I can't believe it's been a whole year Luke, since we met, everything has flew by!" She cuddled in my arms. I rubbed her back slowly and kissed the top of her head. "I know, everything flies by babe, I can't believe we have had a kid already, only in a year!" She chucked and pulled away looking up to me.

"You were the boy I wanted my first child with, and that came true. I'm so glad this ahd happened, us." I smile and she walks into the bedroom. I follow her on and sit on the end of the bed. She got dressed and put on her ribbon floral stripe crop top with her acid wash jeggings. She looked gorgeous.

Her hair was let down all straightened leaving pieces of her hair to slant over her shoulders. She put on her make-up all pretty as she usually does, I couldn't even speak she looked too gorgeous.

"Luke!" She shouted waving in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. She giggled. "What were you thinking of?" She giggled again grabbing my hand into her's. "You." I smile pulling her close. Her breath smelt like mint, as it usually is.

"Why?" She smirked, sounding more cheeky. "Cause you're beautiful as always." I winked kissing her head quickly. I got up and checked my phone, Calum had texted back.

From: Calum

Don't worry mate! Everything will be okay. Have a great day, see you later! X

I smiled and locked my phone. "Are you nearly ready? I wanna go!" I winge at her. "Not yet, I need to-" "You don't need to do anything else, we're leaving now!" I shout runnign behind her, picking her up and throwing her behind my shoulder. "Put me down Luke!" She shouted trying to move.

We got outside of the bedroom adn as I was about to shut the door, she ran back in. "You little freak!" I shouted, chasing after her again. "I need my phone! And you love me so I'm not a little freak, actually." 

I told her she has 10 seconds to get out otherwise today was cancelled and she was done in 3. I locked up and we picked our bags up from last night, heading to the lift. We got down to reception and gave the receptionist our key. We thanked and headed to the car.

Once we out all of our luggage in the boot, I decided to head us both to StarBucks. We both got a frappuccino each and drank it in the car. "This day is already going well so far." She says smiling down at her drink. I nod in agreement and keep my eyes on the road.

I took her to a quiet place we went on the first week we got together, it was called Bondi Beach. "Oh my god, Luke, you didn't." She smiled looking at where we were. "Oh, but I did, especially for you." I chuckle getting out of the car.

I grabbed her hand and walked her to a shady spot underneath an umberella with a picnic set up for us. "This is so cute, I love you." I cuddle her waist and place my chin on her shoulder. "I love you more."

We sat down and had our picnic, with photographers all around taking pictures for us for a day to remember. "So, here are some of your presents." She says handing me a bunch of presents. Holy. There was more than i expected.

I opened them and she got me the bestest presents ever. The main one was a neckelace she got me saying L+E in a guitar pic, made of real silver. "This, is gorgeous babe." I say admiring the neckelace. She really is a superstar. She got me other bits and bobs like clothes and different lip rings.

_____________

Emily's POV

I guess Luke pretty much loved that neckelace I got him as he won't keep his eyes off it. I'm happy he likes it, and his other presents. I wonder what he has got me.

He handed me a few presents wrapped in paper. He got me a bottle of ghost perfume, my mom's favourite perfume too. He got me a dog onesie, which was really fluffy inside and out. The last one was new trainers that I have been wanting for a while now.

"Thank you so much, these are the best presents ever!" I say crawling up to him, hugging him tightly. "I'm glad you like them." He says pecking my lips. I break a smile through the kiss and his smiles back.

I turned around to move the hair out of my face as it was so windy, I pushed it out of the way. It just went messy again, great. I sighed and turned around and saw Luke on one knee with a small blue box in his hand.

"Emily Louise McGuigan, you are the love one my life, I have loved you for a thousand years. You make me the happiest person alive. Would you do the honour of being my wife? Will you marry me?" He asks looking very nervous.

I was speechless, I can't believe he is asking me to be his wife.

"Yes...Yes!" I shout standing up and jumping on top of him kissing him as many times as I could. I can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life. My life has just gotten better. "I love you baby." He tells me, holding my hands. "I love you more."

___________

FINISHED!! I can't believe this book is finished! Thank you to you guys who have read my books and have voted for the chapters, you guys are amazing. I am so sorry this chapter had to end like this, I thought it would of been cute.

WE MADE IT 2 IS STARTING THIS WEEK SO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY AND VOTE!!

Thank you so much btw, i love you all so much. 

~emily