28

LUKES POV

So today is going great so far. Spending my birthday with my girlfriend and it is a sunny day. We went over to the supermarket to do some shopping. We paid and went back to our dorms. "You're back early!" Calum teased. "Yeah, we are having a picnic." I told Cal. "Awesome. We are heading to Sydney Rocks." I nodded and waved goodbye to the love birds. I walked into the kitchen and seen Emily packing foods. "You remind me of Cooking Mama!" I laughed at my sarcastic joke. "Thanks, you remind me of a bum." She laughed at her own joke also. "I think that is everything, ready to go now?" I nodded and took the basket off her. "Lets gooo!" We got out of our room and locked the dorm. We walked to the car and got in. "Wind the windows down, it's like 50° in here!" I moaned. "Hold on!" She moaned back also. Eventually we got to the field and nobody was there. We parked up by the field and locked the car. We put the mat on the grass and sat. "This is nice! Being here with the birthday boy, it's a nice day and we are chilling out at the field." Emily smiled. "I'm loving this birthday, thank you baby." I leaned over to her and kissed her. "My pleasure." Once we were finished eating, we headed back to the dorms. We were in the car and our favourite song came on. Of course we sang along to it.

(Me)

It's gettin hot in herre

So take off all your clothes

(Emily)

I am getting to hot in herre,

I wanna take my clothes off.

We both laughed and turned the music down. We arrived back at the dorms and knocked on the door. Calum answered. "Hey Mr and Mrs Hemmings!" Calum shouted. "Hey the love birds are back!" Lilly shouted. I laughed and grabbed Emily's hand to pull her in. We put the picnic basket in the kitchen and walked into our bedroom. "Thank you for this afternoon so far babe, I love you so much." I told grabbing her hands. "You deserve it, you're the bestest boyfriend I have ever had. Your mine and nobody can take you away from me." She spoke hugging me. "I love you that much my heart could actually explode!" I told her laughing. "Good, because it will eventually explode later!" She winked. I knew what was coming. I pulled her body close to mine and pressed my lips against hers, brushing my tounge across her bottom lip. "You're an amazing kisser Mr Luke Hemmings!" She whispered in my ear. "So are you Miss McGuigan." I whispered back. We sat on the bed and looked through the the pictures we took today. "You look gorgeous!" Emily shouted. "How loud do you want to shout that?" I mumbled to her. "As loud as I want so I can get on your nerves. LUKE HEMMINGS IS SO HOT AND SEXY OH MY GOD FANGIRLING." She shouted. "That's it, I am coming to get you now." I shouted locking my phone and throwing it on the bed. I chased her around the whole of our dorm and eventually got her. "Got you!" I shouted. "Well, what's my punishment?" She smirked. "This!" I yelled and tickled her. She started snorting which caused me to join in also. I stopped and were both wetting ourselves. "We are so childish, we act like 5 year olds." I told her panting. "Really? I thought we were just normal teenagers." Emily joked sarcastically. "Guess what?" I whispered playing with her hair. "What?" She whispered back playing with my stomach. "I love you." I told her. "I love you more!!" She shouted. I'm glad she is in my life.