53

ashtons pov

Okay. After Emily snacked my bum, I was definitely look forward to tonight with Chloe.

I got a call from her saying she's gonna be round in 5. Oh. I'm not even ready thanks to Emily.

I quickly jumped into skinny jeans and a black tee. I quickly combed my curlbob hair and brushed it back.

I sprayed some aftershave on and wrapped a red bandana around my forehead. I smiled in the mirror and put my sneakers on.

My phone buzzed.

From: Chloe xx
Hey I'm outside! X

I sighed with relief that she turned up on time and that she actually came. I ran down the stairs and swung the front door open.

I was greeted to a Chloe with loads of bags in her hand. "Mind if I help?" I ask taking her bags out of her hands. "Thanks babe."

I grab her hand and walk into the kitchen and see Emily stirring a cup of coffee. "Hey!" Chloe shouted running up to Emily hugging her. "Hey babe! How are you?!" They have a little chat for a while.

They hugged again and Chloe walked with me upstairs. "Have fun you guys, not too much fun though!" Emily shouted. "You're so immature!! I shout. "Yeah, grow up! Chloe laughed.

We walked into my bedroom and put her stuff on to the floor. She jumped on to my bed and spread out like a starfish.

I looked at the bedside table and seen a picture of me and Chloe when we first met. I picked it up and shown her. "Remember the first day we met?" I asked smiling down at the picture. She nodded fast and I wrapped my arm around her. I keep staring at the picture and see a tear drop on to the frame.

I immediately look up to her and see she is crying. I put my arm behind her back and rub her back. "Hey, why are you crying?" I say frowning at her face, she wiped her eyes and shook her head. "I don't even know why, I just miss them days, everything has gone so quick, you're growing up too fast. I feel like you're not interested in me anymore"

"Babe, don't ever say that! I'm 1000% sure in interested into you because you're perfect, you're my girl. And if anybody takes you away, or at least tries to, they know what'll be coming next! I love you so much, you make me the happiest Ashton in the whole wide world! Don't ever think I don't, because trust me, I do." She looked up to me and smiled, gently.

"And I love you more, more than anything, you're the reason I smile everyday, you're the reason my heart is about to burst with love, your the reason I'm here." She cried placing her chin on my shoulder, cuddling into my side.

I placed the photoframe back and cuddled Chloe for a while to calm her down.

Chloe fell asleep within that time and I smiled kissing her forehead. I got up as quietly as I could wihtout waking her up. I succeeded.

I headed downstairs and got a drink of orange juice, I got Chloe a glass too incase she wanted one when she woke up. I walked into the main room and seen Emily face timing Luke. "Everynight I almost called you, just to say it always will be you," He was singing one of our songs to her.

I stood quietly behind the door and watching her cry. She really does love him, and he definately loves her back more. She said bye to him kissing the camera and hung up. "You two are so cute together." I say sitting down next to her.

She smiled and wiped the rest of her tears away. She couldn't help but to cry again. I wiped her eyes with my thumb and she sighed. "He makes me so happy Ashton, you don't know how much he means to me." She pressed her head into her hands and sighed.

Luke walked in and seen me hugging Emily. "What's up babe?!" He shouted pushing me off the couch, thanks mate. "Um..nothing." She mumbled about to walk away, Luke grabbed her arm in time and she span right around.

"What the hell, get off me Luke!" She shouted. That's not like her to shout at him like that. "Look, just leave me alone for a bit, yeah?" He looked shocked. He sighed and walked away. Emily walked into the kitchen and cried, again.

I walked into there and looked behind me before closing the door. "What was that about then?" I say grabbing her hand. She looked up to me and her eyes looked so red and watery. "I don't know, I'm just ruining things between me and Luke now, he hates me. What's the point anymore!" I let go of her hand and sat on the counter with her.

"You aren't ruining anything! Maybe it's just the baby that is causing all this stress between you and Luke. Maybe if you give me the baby when you want time alone with Luke, Me and Chloe will be happy to look after Kayla as we are the godparents!" I smiled rubbing her hands.

"You're right. I'm gonna go talk to him now and say sorry, thanks Ashton. I really love you so much." She says getting up to hug me. I put my arms out and she comes running into them. "I love you too little sis." I smile pulling away. She walks out and I sigh. I head upstairs and see Chloe has gone.

There was a note;

To my beautiful Ashton Irwin,

Sorry I couldn't stay, my dad called me telling me to come home "NOW". I really didn't want to go but I had to. I have no idea why, I was gonna tell you downstairs but I decided not to as I heard you talking to Emily, you're so cute calming her down babe. I love you and I will call or text you later. (that's if I have my phone.) Love you baby, Chloe x