26

LUKES POV

So it has been 4 months since me and Emily have been together. Since that cutting incident, she has been going to a therapist every 2 weeks and it has helped her through a lot. She hasn't cut since. Her cuts are still healing but she is doing very well and I am so proud of her. So would her mum. She is back  to her normal self now. It was Saturday morning and I woke up and turned to see Emily. She wasn't there. I went to brush my teeth. Once I brushed my teeth I checked the time. It was 10:34am. I walked into the Living Room and had the shock of my life. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Emily, Lilly&Calum shouted. I laughed realizing I forgot it was my birthday and ran up to Emily. "Morning baby." She smiled as I kissed her neck. "Okay, enough of that you love birds. Open your presents!" Lilly and Calum said. I laughed and bit my lip. The first present was from Calum. He got me a new guitar! "Thanks man! I love it!" I walked over to him and hugged him. The next present was from Lilly. The present was massive. I unwrapped it and squealed like a little girl. She had got me a massive penguin teddy and inside it's belly was £100. "Thanks Lil!" I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Lips off my lady you!" Calum shouted. "Yeah, lips off his lady!" Emily shouted sarcastically. I put the finger up to them and Emily handed me her presents. She had 9 presents for me. I am so spoilt. She gave me the heaviest one first. It was a golden watch. The second one was a free gift card for Starbucks for the whole year! The third was a Nandos gift card for the whole year also! I also got a penguin pinata, tops, chocolates and perfume. She gave me condoms also. She winked when I looked at her. "Thankyou so much baby!" I squealed. "This has to be the best birthday so far." I mutter under my breath. "It's good to see you smile Lukey, make me happy!" Emily shouted running up to me for a hug. "You are going to enjoy your day today. Especially the evening with Emily." Calum winked sarcastically. "Shut up!" Emily moaned hitting Calum playfully. "I'm gonna get ready. Might wear one of my new tops." I winked at Emily. "Good thinking nerd!" She whispers back. I really love her. "Get ready then and stop checking out Emily!" Lilly shouts. I blushed and ran to my bedroom. I wore my 'Ay She's Mine" top with some jeans. I put on my new watch and applied some of my perfume. I gelled my hair and made myself look good for Emily. I walked out of the bedroom and sat on the couch with Emily. "You smell nice with your new perfume and your minty breath." Emily giggles. "Good enough for you?" She nodded and punched my arm playfully. "What was that for?" I asked. "Being so cute." I looked at her and pouted. She preceded forward and kissed me. "What do you want to do today then, birthday boy." I stuck my tongue out whilst thinking. "Maybe we should go to the beach and have a barbecue for tea? Then chill out tonight?" She smiled. "Sounds like a good idea. I should get ready then." I laughed and smacked her bum when she stood up. "What was that for?" She squealed. "Making my birthday the bestest." She smiled and walked into our room.