44

EMILYS POV

So Chloe turned up at the airport and all of a sudden got back together with Ashton. I was glad that she got back to him, hopefully no more Ashton crushing on me will happen again.

"Congratulations you two!" I smiled hugging them both, looking at Ashton in shame. "Thanks Em! So are we gonna go back to the new house then?" Chloe lightened up, still hugging me.

I pulled away and looked at her, "Yeah, sounds awesome!" I cheered up, wiping my eyes. "Why are you crying?" Ashton came and hugged me, real tight. I pulled away like 5 seconds later. "Just don't want you guys to go, feels like you're leaving us forever." I sobbed even more.

I walked to Luke and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Love you too mom, bye." Luke finished his phone call to his mom and smiled at me wrapping his arms around my waist also. "I'm really going to miss you so much, call me when you get there promise me?" I brushed my hand through his hair.

"I promise baby, I'm gonna miss you too, I will send you looaads of post cards." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Good boy, I love you." "I love you too." I gave him a small snog and sat next to him.

I watched Lilly cry to Calum, Jess cry to Michael and Chloe cry to Ashton. So all of us were crying to our boyfriends. It was really hard to not see your boyfriends and girlfriends for about four months.

"Flight to L.A make your way to the plane please, flight to L.A make your way to the plane, thank you." It was time.

We all stood up and made love to each other. "Kiss me baby girl." Luke stood with puppy eyes, puppy eyes with tears in them. I walked up to him and smacked my lips on to his, hugging him as tight as I could, never letting go. We snogged for about five minutes and it was time for him to go.

I walked up to Calum and hugged him. "Have a great time, text me when you get there." I kissed his cheek. I walked up to Michael and messed his hair up and hugged him. "Have a rocking time, text me when you arrive." I whispered kissing the side of his cheek also. Then there was Ashton. It was really awkward but I acted like it wasn't. I hugged him and whispered, "Have a great time, try and get me off your mind okay?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

I walked up to Luke and hugged him one more time. "I guess this is it, our last goodbyes." Luke wiped his eyes. "I can't say goodbye its too hard to say." I sobbed and wiped my eyes.

"Let's just say, see you later." He walked up to me and kissed me. "I will try." I stood and watched him go. "See you later." I cried at him and took a deep breath. "See you later Lukey, I love you!" I shouted. "I love you too baby girl." Luke wiped his eyes and walked.

Turning around and walking away, me and the girls all helt hands. "Don't look back." Lilly whispered.

"Don't look back." We whispered.