50

Lukes POV

Emily's baby was coming! I was so excited! I was finally gonna be a daddy for the first time.

"Somebody check if the baby is definitely,-"

"LUKE I KNOW IF THE BABY IS COMING BECAUSE I WOULDN'T FEEL THIS MUCH PAIN!!" Emily shouted, struggling to get up.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Let's all help her up and take her to the hospital." I shouted, grabbing everyone's attention, encouraging them to help her.

_________________

"Push hun, you're nearly there!" The midwife smiled, motivating Emily. "Luke I can't do this, its so, so much pain!" She panted squeezing my hand as tight as she could. It hurt really bad but I went through the pain like she did.

"You can do this, don't give up, I can even see the baby, its nearly out!" I squealed like a little girl. She looked like she was out of breath and  sweating more than I do on stage.

She nodded and pushed as hard as she could. It was really awkward being in the room, like, I was the only one in the room. Staying quiet and the boys were cheering on. Lilly, Jess and Chloe weren't even at the hospital to support her. Selfish.

"One more push and its out Em!" Calum shouted, making Ashton look at me. She screamed so loud, I went deaf in my right ear for a few minutes. She gave it the last push and we could hear crying. 

"Congratulations, it's a girl!" I smiled and had teary eyes, looking down at Emily who was smiling. I knelt down and kissed her head. "Well done gorgeous, i knew you could do it!" She smiled and grabbed my hand, swolen hand that she squoze to death. "She's 7lb and 4oz, congratulations!" The Midwife smiled at us, handing us the baby.

"She's beautiful" Emily sniffled, letting a tear roll down her face. "I know, like her beautiful mummy" I chuckled, sitting down next to the bed. "Do you want a family photo?" The nurse asked, holding a camera.

"Yeah, that'll be cool."  "WAIT!" Chloe ran in looking out of breath. "You turned up!" Ashton smiled running up to her and picking her up. "Can we take this picture now?" She took the picture and smiled. "Amazing photo, i will put it in the family photo album i am giving you both for free." I looked at Emily and she nodded. "Thankyou so much!" Emily squealed. 

I went outside into the waiting room and brought the boys back in. They all looked so nervous to come in. "Oh my, she's beautiful like her mommy!" Michael smiled, wanting a hold. "I agree," Ashton chuckled. "Me to." Calum smiled brightly. "Me three." I joined in. "I think she has good looks like her Godfathers Ashton, Michael and Calum!" She laughed. "Godfathers?" Michael stopped breathing for about 30 seconds. 

"Well, do you want to be or not? I just thought that,"

"Of course we will be the godfathers!" Ashton smiled. "Great! What are you going to call the baby?" The nurse asked waiting to write a name. "Kayla May, my mum's name." Emily smiled, hugging Kayla. "What an excellent name!" She wrote it down and wrapped the piece of card around her tiny ankle.

"Could we have another picture please, with the godfathers too?" I asked the nurse, hoping she would say yes. "Of course, this is why I love this job!" She laughed, grabbing her camera again. We all cuddled up and smiled at the picture. 

______________

HOPE YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!

I liked it lel. Go follow my instagram and twitter and keep voting for this book, get me to 10k reads. I LOVE YOU ALL GOD DAMNIT!

instagram: @mrcheekystyles

twitter:@happylarry1d