16

LUKES POV

We walked to Nandos and I seen there was men looking at her. We were in the queue in Nandos and a man came up to her and winked. She looked quite scared. She looked at me and I pulled her closer to my body..in public. Who gives a damn, yolo! "What do you want to eat?" She smiled. "Chicken duh." She laughed and stood next to me. Once we ordered, we walked out and headed to the beach. We sat down on the beach and began to eat our meal. "This is perfect." I gave her a strange look. "What is? Me or the food? Lol." She swallowed her food. "Both because they are both perfect to me." I winked at her and laughed. "Come here." I wanted to hug her. She sat on my lap and I pulled her to the floor. "Luke! We are in public!" I laughed and twisted her hair with my finger. "And what? I love you." I kissed her and she kissed me back. She was lying on top of me and I placed my hands on her bum. It was all hot and sexy until it all crashed down. I forgot the tide comes in at this time of day. "What the heck! I'm wet!!" I burst out laughing and she gave me the middle finger. We both ended up laughing and we kissed. I whispered in her ear. "Sorry for making you wet." She squealed and punched me playfully. "You're so dirty minded." I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. "Let me give you a piggy back to the dorms." She jumped on to my back and I grabbed her thighs. "Comfy?" I asked her. She kissed my neck and she nodded. "Let's go then! We got back to the dorms and seen Lilly and Calum in the Living Room asleep next to eachother. They are so cute. We got into our onesies that we bought at Primark and snuggled together in our bed. I really love her.