19

EMILYS POV

Calum gave me a text at 4:12am.

Calum:

On my way back now, got a taxi, could you throw us a pizza in please? I will bring us all some chocolate. Love ya!x

Me:

Okay, and I will throw in a Ham and Pineapple one, I will check on Lilly now, love ya too!x

I sent him the text and put my phone back on charge. Of course I had to wait for Calum to come even though we all have College tomorrow. I had to ask him about the Police. I threw the pizza in and walked to Lilly's room. She was lying in bed and she hadn't eaten her tea at all. "Lilly, weren't you hungry?" She shook her head and picked up a chip. "It's cold." I sighed and took her tea off of her. "Calum's on his way back, I have put in a pizza for him, you can eat some of that." She nodded and rolled over. "Love ya!" I shouted. She chuckled. "Love ya too." She didn't really say it in a happy tone like me. I understand why. I heard a knock on the door and walked towards it. It was Cal. "Hiya, did everything go okay?" I whispered hugging him. "Yeah, they said they will give me a ring when they have investigated." He whispered back pulling away. "Good,  Lilly's in her room, and your pizza is nearly done." He smiled. "Thanks, bring it into our room?" I nodded and smiled. When Calum went into his room, I went into mine and Luke's room. He was fast asleep. He is like a sleeping angel when he is like that. I gave him a gentle kiss on his head and he pulled me down. "You scared the crap out of me Luke! Don't do that again!" He pouted his lips at me wanting a kiss. "Why are you up so late anyway?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "I have been waiting for Calum, and I have cooked his tea for him. Lilly is still not happy. What if she has lost too much blood and she dies? I don't want to let her go Luke." He sighed and pulled me in for a hug. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. Just, we need to cheer her up everyday and she will then start to smile again." I pouted and hugged him. "I love you Luke." He kissed my head. "I love you more." We both finally fell asleep and I couldn't ask for anymore than that.