21

EMILYS POV

After that salad I was so full. We went back to our dorms and put all of our college things down and got ready to go out. I put some denim shorts on with my 'lol ur not niall horan' crop top on. I like to show off my belly button piercing. I forced my feet into my Nike trainers and let my hair down loose. There was a knock on the door. "Hey babes, you look fab, can I borrow your 1D perfume?" Of course it was Lilly. "Thanks&Yeah, put it back though." She laughed and put a few sprays on. "Why are you doing your makeup and hair again? You looked fine!" I sighed. "No I don't, I'm only straightening my hair and adding a bit more make-up on." She placed the perfume on the table and sat next to me. "You are perfect no matter what. You don't need to look amazing for Luke,  because you're beautiful. You're the bestest girly I have ever known. Nothing will happen with you and Luke. Love ya!" I laughed and wiped my tear away. "Love ya to!" I sniffed and gave her a hug. She walked out and screamed. "Lilly?!" I jumped up and ran to the door. When I walked out I couldn't believe my eyes. ONE DIRECTION WERE IN OUR DORMS! I cried and screamed at Lilly. "H..hi Niall." I couldn't stop shaking and crying. "Hey, what's your name?" I looked at Lilly and smiled. "Emily, I don't believe you guys are here! Wait.. why are you here?" I was so happy but so confused at the same time. "Your nan rang Paul, apparently she was marired to Pauls dad. Then she contacted him saying you have been a fan since 2010, she said it would of been 4 years today since you saw us on X Factor, we just want to say thank you for the support these past 4 years." Harry smiled. "Really? God dammit, I need to ring her soon." They smiled and Luke came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. Was Luke getting jealous? "Do you guys want pictures?" Zayn asked us holding his phone. "Yes please, I don't believe this is happening!" Liam laughed and wrapped his arm round mine and Lilly's shoulders. I seen Luke and Calum had walked away. I felt so bad. Niall came over and kissed my cheek. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT SINCE 2010. They all kissed my cheek and gave me hugs. "We have to now girls, lastly, do you guys want a follow and our numbers? But we need to trust you with our numbers." We nodded and recieved Twitter notifications. They had followed us and saved their numbers in our phones. This is the best day of my life. "Bye ladies, we love you, and hey, give us a text later!" Louis shouted. Me and Lilly screamed and waved. The door closed and I cried my eyes out. My make-up was smudged everywhere and I was meant to go out with the rest of my crew. I got up and looked at the pictures I had taken with 1D. Holy Balls. I locked my phone and tried to find Luke. I finally found him in our room with a towel over his body. "Hey baby." I said. "Hi." I knew he was upset. "Luke, I love you more than One Direction, they all have girls they can hit on when they are on tour, you are all that matters to me, because you know if I didn't? Would I do this?" I pulled his towel off of his body and kissed him slipping my tounge in his mouth. "Okay, I believe you, can I get changed now?" He laughed. "Oh yeah, here is your towel baby." We were all ready to go to the field and we packed drinks. This will be fun.