11

EMILYS POV

As Luke was snogging me, I seen that Calum and Lilly had made their way up the stairs. Of course, Lilly seen me and Luke and she shouted at Calum. She's so funny when she has had a few drinks. Luke picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to a room and locked it. I was over the moon! As I was taking my dress off, I looked behind me and seen Luke with no shirt on. Holy Crap. His tensed stomach and his pack was to die for. "Can you undo the zip of my dress please? I can't do it." He walked over and bit his lip piercing,  slipping his tounge through the ring. "I guess so." I smiled at him and let him unzip my dress. "Are you sure you want this Emily?" He looked as scared as I was. "Yes, have you got a condom?" He slipped his hand in his pocket and pulled it out. "Good boy." He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "I really fancy you Emily." I burried my head into his chest and hugged him. We got on to the bed and started kissing. When the kissing was happening, the serious stuff started. He pulled my knickers down and undone my bra. I was standing there completely naked this time. "Perfect." He whispered at me. I nelt down and pulled his underwear off. "Even more perfect." I winked at him. This was so awkward, but I felt great at the same time.

_________________

Half an hour went by and me and Luke had finished. We were so tired and needed sleep. "Here, wear my top baby." He gave me his top and I slipped it over my breasts. His top smells so nice. Smells like aftershave with a mix of perfume.

"Thankyou for this tonight Emily, I love you." I lay next to him cuddling his arm. "I love you too Luke." We eventually fell asleep and we were very happy.

*******

Sorry its so short, my mum is making me delete all the "explicit" parts, so some chapters might be short, oh, and I have to get rid of all the swear words too because some girl snitched and now my mum knows, hate that girl.