42

Ashtons POV

Leaving Emily and Luke alone in the bathroom, I made my way to my bedroom, shutting it carefully, then putting on my massive mood swing.

After 10 minutes of throwing things, banging, and shouting, I calmed down eventually. Laying on my bed, thinking what I could do, I decided to get ready for tonight.

Unfortunately there was a sudden knock on my bedroom door. Hoping they wouldn't knock again and go away, there was another knock. Rolling my eyes, I sighed and stood up, making sure I looked fine for whoever was behind the door.

Swinging the door open, I see Emily and her big bump. "Can I come in? To talk?" I took a deep breath and nodded. She walked in and took a seat, well the bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I sat on the bed next to her, holding my own hands. "Look, about before, thank you for helping me, but you. need to understand-"

"Understand what? That I can't have you because you have Luke, the father of your child,and that I am going on tour tomorrow so you think I can get you off my mind? WELL I CAN'T EM!" Slicing the lamp from the table to the floor.

"Well, yeah, but you don't need to go that far..I was just going to say we can't be together because of the childs sake, and Luke."

I stood up and wiped my head, facing the mirror and growling. "arr..are you okay Ashton?" Emily walked to the mirror looking at my reflection.

"Err..I dunno, NO I'M NOT EMILY, is this what you do? Come in my room to always make me feel depressed and make me cry every time? You always walk out of my room, leaving me to cry." I was flooding with tears, making a fool of myself.

"I'm sorry Ashton, but this, us! it can't happen, I'm so sorry Ashton, please stop crying, p.l.e.a.s.e." I stared at her for ages, scrunching up my nose, I screamed so bad I was headbutting the walls.

"Ashton STOP! YOU'RE SCARING ME NOW!!" Emily screamed grabbing my shoulder so she was looking at me.

Her blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean, her hair shining like a star, her lips slightly parted together, why is she so beautiful?

"Emily step away, now." I pushed her, but instead she walked forwards pushing me back. "Is this some sort of sick joke? STEP AWAY!" She rolled her eyes and stepped ever more closer to me.

"What are you doing? Get away from me, in fact, GET OUT MY ROOM!!" She frowned and spat at me, like literal spit, on me.

"I thought this was what you wanted? Me?" She started to cry and walk away. "I do, but I don't want you and Luke to end your perfect relationship." She gave me a smirk and wiped the remaining of her tears away.

"But, Luke doesn't have to know if we keep it to ourselves." My mouth dropped and I stepped backwards. I don't believe what she actually said, she would never hurt Luke like that, and carrying a baby also? I was so confused.

"Just kiss me Ashton, I know you want to!" She pouted her lips together and walked up to me. Wrapping her arms around me, seconds away from kissing me.

I pressed my finger on to her lips. "I can't do that to a friend." Walking away in shame, I headed to the kitchen, where Luke was. "Alright dude?" Luke smiled patting me on the shoulder. "Not really, I feel a bit ill." I ran to the sink and threw up in it. "God you were right, let's get you to bed bro."

So once Luke had taken me to bed, I was finally comfortable and free from..Emily.