10

LILLY'S POV

Emily and Luke came walking back into the room hugging. I think they have worked things out. Emily grabbed my hands and pulled me up onto my 2 feet. I crouched back down and whispered "Be back in 5." I kissed Calum on the cheek and he blushed. God dammit I love him. "What?" She turned around and handed me a cup of WKD. I took a mouthful of the alcohol and Emily started speaking. "Luke said he wants me and that he loves me!" I spat all of my drink on Emily and she screamed. "What's happened?!" Luke came running over. I laughed and so did Emily. "Nothing, I told Lilly something funny and she spat her drink all over me." Luke was wiping her dress with a tea towel. Why is he so protective? I am still laughing and so is Emily. "Let's call it a night and go upstairs hey?" Emily squealed and jumped on Luke, wrapping her legs around his waist and smacking her lips onto his. I knew this would all happen tonight.

When they went upstairs, I ran to Calum and literally pulled him up. "What are you doing Lilly?" I pulled him closer to me so he was facing me. "I love you Calum,  I want you, can we go to bed now?" He winked at me and carried me up to bed. We were going to have sex at last. When we were half way up the stairs, Luke and Emily were necking eachother in the landing. Calum stood on the landing and lay me on the floor. Why not in a room for god sake. He gave me gentle kisses against my neck and I squealed. "Is that all you have got? Look at Luke and Emily!" I yelled at him. He laughed and shouted back. "You want more?! Lets go in the bedroom and get some then!" He smiled and picked me up. How can this night get any better?