6

EMILYS POV

We got back to our dorm and Calum pulled her in for a hug straight away. They are going to make a cute couple. I hope everything goes well tonight with Calum, Lilly, Me and Luke. "Well, we best get ready then!" I interupted Lilly and Calum from their little moment. "Good idea!"

Calum pulled away from Lilly. I grabbed Lilly's hand and pulled her out of the room. "What are you wearing Lil?" I asked her trying to calm her down. I guess she didn't want to get out of Calum's arms. "I don't know, I might wear my marroon strapless dress with my wedges, what about you?"

I smiled at her because she I knew she would look perfect for Cal. "I think I'm going to wear my black dress which ends at mid thigh with black wedges." She gave me a wink and I jumped in the shower really quickly. After half an hour gone by I walked back into the room with my towel over my body. I walked into mine and Lukes room and I seen that Luke was picking out clothes for tonight. "Hello cutie" He called me a cutie? I have to tell Lilly this! "Hello blondie!" He laughed at me and seen I was just in my towel. "I am just getting some underwear and clothes for tonight out of my bag." I whispered to him. I don't even know why I was whispering. "Okay, I am doing the same really." I laughed at him and picked up my things. "Well I'm gonna find something suitable for our date tonight, you should get ready too seeming as your standing there in just your towel." He chuckled and walked out of our room. Did he just say our date?! Oh my god, I need to find Lilly! I ran into Lilly's room and screamed. "WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENED?" I screamed again and I couldn't even speak. "Luke just s-said our d-date!! HE SAID DATE!!!" We both screamed and hugged eachother.  "Oh my God!" I pulled away and walked into the bathroom to put my knickers and bra on. As I walked out, guess who walked into the room? Luke and Calum. I stood there like a complete idiot in my knickers and bra. "Oh my god" I tried to cover up my half naked body and I hid behind Lilly. They all stood there and laughed at me. "It's not funny! Stop laughing me, I am so embarrassed."  They carried on laughing and in the end I ran into the bathroom and locked it. I sat on the toilet seat and cupped my head into my hands. What the heck has just happened? I thought to myself. I stood there like a clown. My night is ruined. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Emily? It's me Luke, can I come in?" I sighed and headed to unlock the door. I sat back down and Luke came in and locked the door again. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. "Sorry for laughing at you before. It was pretty funny though." I laughed and placed my head down on his shoulder. "It was so embarrassing though! I stood there half naked and I still am now!" I could feel Luke's hand rub my back. "Everything will be ok, I'm sure. Now will you get ready for this party?" I smacked his chest playfully and stood up. He smacked my bum. "Ow! What was that for?" He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "For being sexy." He winked and walked out. What the heck has just happened?