13

LUKES POV

After that man touched Emily, the look on her face made me really worried. We took the day off because we both had a hangover and I am pretty sure Cal and Lilly do too. "We need to get back to our dorms, should we have a movie day?" Emily quizzed me. "Yeah baby, a nice calm day, and do you want to go shopping?" She nodded and gave me a cheesy smile. She is so adorable. We got our things and went to see Lilly and Calum. "Are you guys ready to go?" They nodded and cupped hands. I guess they have made a cute couple also. We got in the car and turned up the radio. One Direction came on and we sang along.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair get's me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground

It ain't hard to tell

You don't know,  oh, oh

You don't know  you're beautiful

We all laughed and turned the music down. We eventually got to our dorms and unlocked our rooms. "I am getting a shower because I smell like alcohol, pot, sweat and old man." Emily shouted. "Okay baby, come here." I pulled her towards me and gave her a kiss on the forehead. When she left to go for a shower, Lilly went also. So it was just me and Cal. "How was your night with Emily?!" He shouted quietly. "Amazing, she is so perfect, what about you and Lilly?" He winked and smiled. "She's amazing, no joke, she was so on to me!" I laughed and got a can of coke for me and Calum. "Cheers, so, you and Emily, are you a couple then?" I nodded and took a gulp of my coke. "You and Lilly?" He smiled and scratched his head. "Yes." I laughed and looked at the tv. "Want a game of Fifa?" I quizzed holding the remote in my hand. "Yeah, why not!" We played football for a good half an hour and the girls were finished in the showers. Calum went back into his room with Lilly. "I feel so much better now!" Emily shouted and threw herself on our bed. "That's good! Do you want to come on a date later?" I asked her holding her hand. "I would love to!" I'm sure that would lighten up her mood. "Where are we gonna go?" She asked. "It's a surprise for a special lady." She laughed and cuddled into me. "Do you want to go shopping now?" I asked fiddling with the ends of her hair. "Yeah, if you're ready." We got up and told Lilly and Calum we were going shopping. They were cuddling on their bed watching The Inbetweeners. Cute.