41

EMILY'S POV

"Calum has been wondering where you have been, come home its their last day." Jess smiled grabbing Lilly's bag.

"Let me sort the cookies out or you won't get one!" Lilly shrugged. We nodded and put her bag down. Once she was done with the cookies, we headed back to our college dorms.

"Were back!" Jess shouted. There was no response. "We have cookies." Lilly shouted, everybody came running out of their bedrooms and took a cookie.

LILLYS POV

I saw Calum and I smiled running up to him kissing him. "I have missed you baby." Calum spoke through our kiss. "I have missed you more." We ate our cookies and finished up getting ready.

"Instead of going the beach, let's all go for a date!" Luke shouted. I smiled and looked up to Calum who was twirling my hair. "Yeah, it can be a little memory we have together!" Michael smiled picking Jess up, she looked like she was struggling, I wonder why?

Jess jumped down and smiled. She sat next to Emily and hugged her, with teary eyes.

EMILYS POV

Jess came over to me and hugged me, Michael wandered off somewhere with Luke, probably to get some booze got later. I grabbed Jess' wrist and pulled her into the bathroom.

She had tears running down her face, tears I havent seen so bad in my life. "What's up?" I started to panic as it was getting to get serious. "I can't do this anymore, I need an abortion." She cried grabbing some toilet role.

"WHAT?! You're not having an abortion, you would never kill your child all over because its dad is at the other side of the world for a couple of months, cmom, show me your bump." I sighed patting her leg.

She stood up and lifted Mikey's top up, releasing a medium sized bump. "Its getting big, lucky enough he is going tomorrow." Jess signed, pulling her top down."

I made a massive groan noise and fell to the floor. "Em, are you okay?" Jess knelt to the floor helping me up. I couldn't grab her hands, causing me to groan even more. "No, get Luke please, or at least someone!"

I cried in pain. This feeling was absolutely horrible, I felt like when you get period pains, but like a thousand, maybe a million knives stabbing inside me.

She ran out of the room calling for Luke, hearing her screaming his name. I heard Ashton's voice, trying to ignore him, trying not to groan so he couldn't come in, I couldn't resist. I let out a massive groan pain and cried.

"EMILY!! WHAT HAPPENED? Here, grab my hands." He stood there in shock, then all of a sudden running up to the sink,helping me out.

I didn't speak to him, I just thanked him as he sat me up onto the toilet seat. "Look about before.." I pushed him away and cut his words off. "Just forget it Ashton, you're going on tour tomorrow, so that might get it off if your mind. As I won't be around with you and the boys." I wiped my eyes, watching a tear role down his flushed cheek.

"Its not like that, it's the fact that i.." "Emily?!" Luke shouted over Ashton, causing him to sigh. "I'm okay baby, I think it was a false alarm, Ashton helped me." I grabbed Lukes neck breathing fastly.

"Okay, Thanks Ashton, are you okay mate?" Luke looked quite worried. "Yeah, couldn't be better, especially with the tour tomorrow!" Ashton lied. I knew he wasn't looking forward to it.