56

Hiiii

Thanks for reading this chap, only one more chapter and this book is done:(

Enjoyyyy

___________________

Luke's POV

I think its time I took my girlfriend on a date. I haven't taken her on one since before we had Kayla.

Me and the lads have been so busy recording our own songs and playing at gigs all around Aussie, its been fab.

Personally, if I had to be honest, Emily looked like shit and needed another night away from Kayla.

I got on my iMac and went on some hotel websites around Sydney, I decided that I was gonna get us a night away in a hotel, a good expensive hotel.

"Babe, what you doing tomorrow night?" I waited for a response and she shook her head. "Nothing I don't think, I'm gonna. Oh wait! I've planned to go out with Finja to go and see the cinema." She threw me a gentle smile.

"Get it cancelled." I commanded.

"What, why? We've already organized it all!" She spoke.

"Don't care, we're going somewhere special. You and me." She went from frowning to a big smile.

Then, she frowned again, with confusion wiped on her face. "We aren't having another kid if you think that's what you want! It aint happening!"

I giggled and shook my head in disapproval. "No, not for a while anyway." I chuckled, grabbing her hands and kissing them, she blushed.

"Do I need to pack anything?" She asked looking excited. "Yeah, pack a night bag babe." She nods and walks out blowing me a kiss.

~.

 Emily's POV

So Luke told me to cancel tonight with Finga, he wanted to take me somewhere, special. I was quite excited but I felt really bad for leaving Finja, I really needed to catch up with her. I packed a usual night out.

My pjs, socks, underwear, toothbrush, hairbrush, clothes for the next day, phone charger, ipad charger and my little teddy penguin Luke won me at the fair the week we got together.

"No." I mumble to myself. It's mine and Lukes anniversary tomorrow. It would of been a whole year. A whole year since I saw him in Starbucks. A whole year since I met the rest of the lads. A whole year since we started college. A whole year since that party and that night I slept with Luke. God a whole year.

I snapped out of my thoughts with Ashton shouting, "EMILY!" I jumped and threw my hands to my chest. "Bloody hell Ashton, you scared the shit outta me!" He giggled as usual and apoligized.

"Me and Luke aren't here tonight, so either my nan will have to look after Kayla again or you can if you want, as you are the godfather of little Kayla." I raised an eyebrow wiggling them. I didn't want my nan to look after Kayla because that just makes me look like a bad mother and my nan needs a rest, even though she was 'good' last night, I still don't want Kayla disturbing her.

"I will look after her then, I haven't really spent time with her. I'm such a  bad father." He sighed shaking his head. "Godfather." I grin shoving the last of my luggage into my bag.

I went into the bathroom and got out my creams and wipes and the rest of my make-up for tonight and tomorrow. If I don't take my make-up off, no doubt I will have spots in the morning.

Luke came into the bedroom and slipped his hands around my waist. "You ready yet?" He says kissing my neck gently. "Ew you two are gross!" Ashton barfed walking out. "Shut up," Luke spat rubbing my neck in circles with his thumb. 

I nod at his question earlier and I put my shoes on, ready to leave. I give Ashton a hug before leaving and he hugs me back, not only tighter. "Can't..breathe.." he pulls away and laughs, saying sorry.

Calum came waddling over with Michael and they both hugged me. "Have a great night, don't get too crazy." Michael winked. "Shut up and stop going too deep into the conversation" i smack him upside the head. He laughs and backs up. 

Calum laughed at Michael and Michael laughed back. "Luke, mind if I meet you at the hotel? I just need to go somewhere important." I say thinking of somewhere to go to get his anniversary present.

"Okay, as long as you aren't too long." He mutters and I smirk giving him a kiss. "Love you Luke." He chuckles. "Love you more Emily."

I got a taxi to the town center and did some shopping. The main present was a neckelace shaped as a guitar pic writing the initials of "L+E".

I just had enough money to pay for it as it was £250. Of course it was made of real metal otherwise I couldn't of bought it.

I thanked the lady as she put it in a box all neatly lated out and wrapped it up in a bag.

I got out of the shop and looked around. As soon as I seen a black range rover with the number plate as 5505 - LRH, I knew that was Luke's car.

He turned into the road and I gid around the corner of the alley way. Thank fuck he was gone and didn't notice me.

I got a taxi back and whilst I was in the taxi, I called Luke. "Hey, quickly, where exactly is the hotel?" He gave me the address and I thanked him telling him I'm on my way.

I got to the hotel and Luke was waiting in reception for me. "Hey babe." He bit his lip looking around.

Once we checked in, we we're on the top floor so, we got in the lift and clicked number 6. We got in the room and it was beautiful!

I was so stunned I dropped my bags straight away. He really did try hard to get a good room. There was a jacuzzi outside, a neatly cleaned double bed, a jet shower, jacuzzi bath and a really rich toilet.

"This is perfect Luke! Room 205 is the room I'm always gonna remember." I smile hugging him. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head. "I'm glad you like it."

________________

Luke's POV

Me and Emily have been in this really fancy hotel for about 3 hours now and we're finally ordering pizza to our room. We ordered our favorite. Pepperoni. They gave us free cookies too, they were nice and hot.

I was so happy that Emily was enjoying herself in this hotel, I spent a fortune on for her. This is one of her anniversary, she just doesn't know what's coming next. I call Calum and tell Emily I will be back in a min.

I go outside the hotel and Calum finally answers. "Hey what's up?" He asks down the phone. "I'm gonna tell her, tomorrow." I say hanging up. I sigh with relief and head back to our room 205.

_____________

ooooohhhh. what's he gonna tell her? NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!