40

EMILYS POV

I felt sick, I had so many emotions running through my head, whether I loved Luke...or Ash. The words "I like you." I walked out of the room and ran to the kitchen. Jess was still sitting there with Michael making out. Typical of course.

"Sorry to excuse you guys but can you come for a drive with me in about 10 minutes Jess? We need to talk." I had teared eyes trying not to cry. "Sure, are you ok?" She stood up breaking hers and Michaels kiss. I nodded and ran out of the room. I walked into my room and saw Luke was awake.

Great, another boy who fancies me, well obviously. He is my boyfriend. "Morning Lukey Pookey, I'm going out with Jess for about half an hour, I won't be long, I promise." I walked up to him hugging him so tight that I didn't want to leave him alone, with Ashton.

"Good morning to you to beautiful." Luke giggled pulling his jeans up.

I tried so hard not to look at him, but I couldn't. I knew I loved Luke, not Ashton. Luke was mine, that was all that mattered. I got dressed and added my makeup on. "What have you been up to then?" I felt a shiver go down my spine, my heart dropped and I couldn't breathe. I choked and shook my head.

"N, nothing, you?" He also shook his head at me and sighed. "I am going to miss you so much." Luke walked towards me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"I'm going to miss you more baby pookey." He wiped my eyes and kissed my nose. "I will never leave you, I promise." He smiled and did that cute biting lip thing he always does to make me smile. I met Jess back in the kitchen and we were ready.

We got in the car and she grabbed my wrist. "What's happened?" I sighed and took a deep breath. "Ashton told me he likes me, like, a huge crush on me."

I turned the car left and parked outside some sort of café. "Ashton? Isn't he with Chloe?" I shook my head in disappointment and she frowned. "She dumped him. Now he sort of fancies me."

"I don't know what to say, well, do you like him?" She gave me a worried look. "Well no, as a friend I do, but I couldn't hurt Luke like that."

She shook her head with agreement and smiled. I am so confused with my love life. Let's just hope that after their tour everything will go back to normal, like I said, let's hope.

Me and Jess headed to Lilly's mums to see if she was there. We walked in and headed to the kitchen making cookies. "Mm, whatcha making?" Jess sniffed the delightful scent I'm the room. "Making cookies for everyone, it was suppose to be a surprise but doesn't look like it now." Lilly laughed.

"What you guys doing here anyway?" Lilly smiled tasting the cookie. "We came to pick you up and ask why you were here."