22

CALUMS POV

We all got back into the car all happy again with our relationships and we drove to the park. Luckily nobody was there. We got out of the car and walked to the park. We all ran to the see saw and got on two sides. Lilly on mine and Emily on Lukes. "I hate see saws!" Emily shouted. "Why? They are fun!" I shouted. "Because I always go flying off of them!" We all laughed and starting bouncing. Emily helt onto Lukes waist as tight as she could but she fell off. "Told you!" We all laughed and helped her up. "Can we go on the swings? They aren't as dangerous." Emily quizzed. "Yeah, why not?" We all sat on a swing and went swinging. "This is much better." Lilly said. "Noooo, so what should we all do next?" I asked. "Well we should go to the field, Emily said she wanted to go there." Luke said slowing down on the swing. "Good one Em!" I shouted. We got off the swings and walked to the field. I cupped Lilly's hand into mine and Luke got Emily on her back. Their relationship is so cute. When we got to the park, we seen Ashton and Michael with then girls that were at the park, Chloe and Jess. "Hey guys!" I shouted. We all hugged eachother. "Hey, so are you all a couple now? We all are." Michael quoted. "Yeah, nearly been a week. Good to see you again, so gave we got band practice tonight?" Luke said. "What?" Emily gave Luke a confused face and let go of his hand. "Luke! What the heck man!" I shouted. "I don't believe this! You didn't tell us you were in a band Calum?" Lilly asked with tears in her eyes. "Well, no. We were going to tonight but, you know now." She took a few steps back and stood next to Emily. "Forget today, what was the point in coming out if it was going to get ruined." Emily screamed. She grabbed Lilly's hand and turned around. "And get Ashton to drive you back, I can't be arsed with back stabbers in my car." Lilly shouted. "Nice one Luke, you have just got rid of the love of our lives!" He sighed and walked away. "Can you give me a lift back?" I asked Ashton. "Sure man, get in." I was so annoyed with Luke. Great working man.