43

LUKES POV

So it was was 3:10am. I had to be up and leave my baby girl and come back in four months. This could possibly be the worst day of my life, leaving her.

I rolled out of my large, yet comfortable bed and thought of getting a shower. I gathered my things and sat back from on the bed.

Sitting next to Emily and laying back so my head was in between her legs, I sighed. All of a sudden, I felt this massive smack against my face. "I'm gonna miss you" My baby girl was awake.

"How do you think I feel? I'm gonna miss you more than anything!" I cuddled in bed with her. I'm gonna miss her cuddles, her cries, her kisses and most importantly, her.

"This is gonna be the last cuddle we have until December my princess." I sat up and turned my head to her. "I know.. go and get in the shower, I need to get ready too." She whinned, like she always does. "That's another thing I'm gonna miss, all the whining you do." I joked about kissing her hand.

+

After my shower, I went and cuddled my baby girl for a good half an hour. "I love you so much." Emily pouted at me, begging me not to go. "I love you more than anything." I whispered in her ear, stroking my hand across her stomach, going round the child.

"This little one is going to miss its daddy loads also!" She smirked, holding my hands. By the time we all got ready, we said our goodbyes to our parents and left for the airport.

Ashton's POV

So this was it. Leaving Emily and not seeing her beautiful face for under four months. I felt like complete shit waking up early, looking at Emily and Luke's perfect relationship, why did Chloe dump me in the first place?

Waiting for our plane to arrive, I decided to think about what Emily had said and I called Chloe. It went straight to voicemail and I left a message.

"Hey Chloe it's only me Ash, you're probably wondering why I am calling you at 4:50am, well how can I put this straight? I'm going on tour for four months, on the other side of the world, yep. Sorry for not telling you earlier, I just thought I shouldn't as you probably don't want anything to do with me anymore. Anyway, sorry if I woke you up, I should see you in four months maybe? And maybe sort things out between us two? That would be great, and erm, I love you Chloe don't forget that. "

I took a deep breath and floated down on the metal barred chair. Full blasting Green day, there was a gentle grip pressed against my shoulders.

"I love you too baby licious." Chloe had arrived and I jumped up and ran up to her, letting her jump on to me. "I have missed you, so much baby." I tightened my grip never letting go of her.

"I broken up with you because my parents forced me too, but its not their choice anymore, its mine, and I have chosen you because I love you. Breaking up with you was a massive mistake, and clearly my fault." Chloe grabbed my hands and helt them with a firm grip.

"I understand, so does this mean we're a couple again?" I bit my lip, feeling very nervous what I asked her. "Anything for my handsome prince." She smiled, giving me a little chuckle after.

I looked at Emily and she looked very sad..like real bad.