25

EMILYS POV

All I remember is everyone coming in the bathroom helping me. "Here, have this water." Luke handed me a glass of water. I felt like an abandoned animal. I was sat in the corner of the bathroom floor shaking and crying. "I miss my mummy." I helt Luke's hand crying. "I miss my daddy." Luke started to cry. "Let's get you two up." Calum suggested. Lilly nodded and helped me and Luke up. Calum carried Luke and Lilly carried me to our bedroom. "You two can chill in here. If you need us, we are either in the Living Room or our bedroom." I nodded and watched them shut the door. "I'm glad I have you Luke. We can talk about anything, can't we?" He wiped his eyes. "Baby, are you crying?" I asked him turning to him. "Yeah, sorry carry on." I lay on top of him and hugged him. "No you carry on, you're crying, I hate to see you upset baby." He started to cry even more. "What's wrong?!" I was getting quite worried. "I was just afraid that I was going to lose you. Watching you look like this, me being a complete jerk, and I know for a fact because you have cut, I know you are not well at all." I pulled his head onto my chest and placed my hand on it. "It's okay, whether you lose me or not, I am still going to love you no matter what happens in the future. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have changed my life through this past week." He eventually stopped crying. "I love you so much. Please stop cutting Emily, I could give my life away for you." I took a deep breath. "I promise I will stop cutting." He smiled at me and kissed me. What's the point in even carrying on cutting if I have the best boyfriend anyone can ever have?