5

LILLYS POV

I grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her out of the door. "What has just happened?" I was too excited to even speak properly. "THEY HAVE JUST ASKED US TO COME TO A PARTY!" Emily screamed. "Be quiet, they can probably hear us!" I squealed.

I don't believe this is happening. They have basically asked us on a date. "I don't know about you, but I am definitely going!" Emily was so happy at this point. "Well so am I!" We both hugged eachother and walked back in the room like nothing has just happened.

"The answer to your question is a big fat yes!" Emily shouted as loud as she could. "Yes!" Luke went running up to Emily and gave her a massive hug. They are so adorable!! I really cannot wait until later! I decided to call my mum and tell her to drop my stuff off now.

A few minutes went by and she had arrived with the last of my luggage. "I'm gonna miss you babe, I am always here if you need me!" She had so many tears in her eyes, making me have some. "Don't cry mum! Your making me cry, whatever happens, I am always your baby girl and I promise everything will be okay, I promise."

She wiped the last of her tears away from her cheeks and spoke. "You're right, I need to stop, you are all grown up. You are free to do whatever you want." I smiled at her and gave her a massive hug. In the end, we both ended up crying with eachother. 

I heard the door open and it was Calum, Emily and Luke. "Hi, you must be Lilly's room mates. I know you Emily. The other two?" They laughed at her. "Oh yeah sorry, I'm Calum, and this is my friend Luke, nice to meet you!" They shook her hand and my mum pulled them in for a hug.

"Hi boys, I'm Rachel, Lilly's mum, I will have to go now because I have a shift at work I need to be doing. Nice to meet you and nice seeing you again Emily!" Emily gave my mum a hug and whispered "I'm here for you and Lilly all the way, if you need me, give me a call or a quick text."

My mum and Emily have such a close relationship it's amazing. She nodded and my mum gave us all a hug before walking out. All I could do when she went was cry. It's like I am leaving her forever but I'm not. "It's going to be ok Lilly!" Emily pulled me in for a hug. I love her so much.

She isn't my bestfriend, she is my sister. She gave me a piggy back to our room and Calum pulled me in for a hug. I hope tonight goes well.