33

EMILYS POV

I woke up and I felt happy for once. I sat up and looked to Luke. He was fast asleep. He looked like an angel from above. I decided to go for a shower. A nice shower in the morning is a good feeling of the day. I walked underneath the hot water and sighed. I washed my hair with my Strawberry and Mango shampoo and rinsed it out. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel over my body. I walked out of the bathroom and went into my room. Luke was awake and lying in bed on his phone. "Morning beautiful." He whispered locking his phone. "Hello baby." I say hugging him. "Have you just had a shower?" He asked me. "Yeah, are you gonna get in?" I giggled at him. "Yes, it's so hot today!" He moaned. "Good, we will go to the fair today, okay?" I smirked. "Yes! I will go in the shower,  but come here." I walked towards him and he pulled me close to his body. "I love it when you do this." I whisper burying my head into his chest. He placed his hands on my bum and kissed me. "I think Lilly and Calum heard us last night." Luke chuckled. "It doesn't matter anyway because they had sex too." I moaned at him. "I love you baby girl." He whispered kissing my neck. "I love you more baby boy." He went into the shower and I got ready. I put on my 5SOS crop top on, 5SOS is Luke's band, they are amazing. I wore that with denim short shorts, showing a bit of my bum and my Nike airforce. I sat infront of the mirror and dried my hair. I then curled it, and done my makeup. "I look like my mum." I whispered to myself. I stopped the tears coming and stood up. I applied my Ghost perfume and hand cream. I looked perfect. I went into the kitchen and Calum was there. "Hey Calum!" I shouted scaring him. "You scared me, morning!" He laughed hugging me. "How were you and Lilly last night then?" I winked getting a glass out of the cupboard. "Amazing, she took is so easily. You and Luke?" He laughed. "Sexy, Like very sexy." I laughed pouring orange juice in my glass. He chuckled taking a bite off his toast. "Me and Lilly heard you and Luke last night, you were very loud, we couldn't stop laughing!" Calum said choking on his toast. "You deserve to choke on that toast, cheeky boy! You and Lilly were just as bad!" I laughed walking away. "Emily, LOVE YA!" I laughed. "LOVE YA TOO!" I walked into my bedroom and Luke was all dressed and gelling his hair. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey baby." He turned to me. "Hey, you look gorgeous baby girl." I laughed and ticked him. "Thankyou. So do you, I got you a glass of Orange Juice." He thanked me and wiped his hands. "Can you sing to me tonight with the other lads?" I asked blushing. "Yeah, we have a band practice tonight anyway." I blushed even more and looked at my phone. Jess was calling me. "I have to take this, be back in a minute." He pouted and I kissed him.