46

lukes pov

WE FINALY GOT HOME!! It's good to be back, seeing my girl and my child, and my friends again. Our manager let us go a week earlier because and i quote 'we have worked very hard the past four months.' 

Ashton was in a mood, real bad. He was fine when he was in the car, he wouldn't shut up about seeing Chloe. Typical Ashton.

Everything seems to of changed in the four months since i have been gone. Emily's belly was massive, the biggest bump i have ever seem in my life.

The house has changed, there is loads of baby clothes and furniture that needs to be build very soon, as the baby is due this month and ah, there is so much that has changed.

"What was with Ashton?" Emily rolled her eyes scooping some nutella from the jar and handing me the spoon.

"I really don't know, he wouldn't shut up about seeing Chloe in the car and as you were about to hug him, he put his moody face on, i think i'm gonna talk to him later." I sighed eating the nutella off the spoon.

She nodded and I kissed her nose. "I have missed you so much." Emily smiled grabbing my hand in hers.

"I've missed this, our hugs, kisses, eating nutella, it's good to be back!" I smiled again, i love to make her happy and see her smile, i don't know what i could do without her.

"Can I take you shopping?" I smiled at her, trying to get her up to do something. "Then will you sort the baby's cot out after?" She took my spoon off me so i would answer back. "Yeah, i promise baby."

I took her down town and went into River Island. "These jeans are perfect for me!" Emily shouted, throwing them in the basket. "Everything is perfect for you." I chuckled, feeling my cheeks redden. "You're a real cutie." She smirked standing on her toes to kiss me.

(fifteen minutes in river island)

"Do you want anything else?" I moaned wanting to get out of the shop. "I think that's enough, the basket is full to the top." She did her cute laugh and we headed to the tills.

"I wonder where Chloe is." Emily asked while we cupped our hands together and walked out the shop. "I dunno kiddo."

Speaking of the devil, there Chloe was with a man linking her arm with him. "Luke!" Chloe shouted and ran in my arms. "Hey girl, you know Ashton is missing you at-"

"ASHTONS HOME?! I gotta go Matty, bye!" Chloe squealed and linked on with us. "One question, who was that? You better not be-"

"That's my cousin Matty, why would you think I would cheat on Ashton?" Chloe stopped walking and teared up. "No I'm not saying you're nasty, I just thought that you were cheating because you were out with him instead of your own boyfriend." I spoke, grabbing her arm so she could carry on walking with us.

"You know I'm not like one of those people, even Emily knows, don't you?" I looked at Emily and she proved her point by nodding.

"Okay, well come on, let's get back home, enjoy our evenings together." I smiled walking back to the car.

+

"WHERE'S THE PIZZA?!" Michael roared in hunger. "He said it'll be here in ten-"

"TEN?! I'M GONNA PASS OUT!!" He started to cry and we all recorded him. "Stop filming me, this is serious!!"

MICHAELS POV

Ten minutes went and my pizza came. "PIZZA!" I squealed squeazing the tomato sauce on the corner of the box. Jess was really flirty tonight, it was so cute.

"I need to tell you something." Jess smiled taking my pizza off me. "Tell me pizza lover!" I grabbed another slice.

"I'm pregnant!" My mouth dropped and I dropped the pizza. "Excuse me " I stood up and ran to the bathroom as quick as I could.

Suddenly, I threw up in the toilet. SHE'S PREGNANT?! Oh my god. I didn't know if I was happy, ashamed or sick.

"Michael?" I heard Emily outside the bathroom. "Yeah?" I wiped my mouth and walked to the door. "She has been afraid to tell you because she thought you would hate her for it  she thought now would be the right time to tell you."

I smiled and grabbed Emily's hand. "I can always count on you!" I kissed her cheek and went downstairs.

"Jess babe, I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!" I screamed dancing everywhere.