48

Emilys POV

Its been a week and after I watched the video of me when I was six years old, I've thought about it and decided to make more videos. I got my iPad out and put my mums favorite song on and camera the same time.

I took a deep breath and pressed record.

"Its been 12 years mummy. I miss you so much. Those past years, a lot has happened. I got a boyfriend! His name is Luke and he is the most caring, sweet loving boy ever known, he is in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer and they're amazing. I'm also pregnant! Your granddaughter is in my stomach right now and due this month! I really wish you could meet her. I dropped out of college a couple of months ago because Luke went on tour with his band mates and I dropped out for him. Luke's dad died when he was six also, his mum was an alcoholic like daddy was. I really hope you're proud of me mummy, I try my very best to make sure you're watching what I'm doing. I love you mummy, sleep dreams."

I pressed the stop button and added that to my camera roll. I sighed with relief and locked the screen. Luke came in the room and sat down next to me.

"I'm really proud of you for what you just did then, takes a lot to talk to a camera like that. I really love you and so does your mum, she is really proud of you no matter what. I love you princess."

A tear rolled down my cheek and his thumb wiped it away. "I love you to, thank you for being there."

"Always."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey! So sorry this chapter was soooooo short. Im planning on writing a new book;) especially for you beautiful people. Comment what you think, need your help and ideas now, love you all❤ ~emily