45

EMILYS POV

I woke up, thinking what month it was. I grabbed my phone and saw I had no notifications, I would usually get a quick message from Luke saying something like "Morning beautiful, I love and miss you everyday." But I didn't receive any of that today.

I struggled to get out of bed with this massive belly in my way, pregnancy is horrible. I went into the kitchen and Jess was dancing around like she hasn't been any happier.

"Are you okay?" I laughed holding my bump. She did shit herself a little bit, but that's her fault.

"Yeah I'm just happy and jolly because I can wait to tell Mikey about being pregnant this month! ONLY 10 DAYS!"

She laughed skipping around everywhere. Strange, she is never this happy, she has been crying everyday over the baby and Michael.

+

I checked the time and it was 2:20pm. I walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard, finding my craving during my time being pregnant, nutella.

I scanned the room making sure nobody was around and grabbed the nutella, grabbed a spoon and went to run upstairs.

As I took the first step, there was a knock on the door. I sighed really loud and put the nutella on the side. I opened the door and Luke was standing there with he rest of the boys.

"I'm back baby girl!" Luke shouted, I stood there with my hands covering my breathing areas and cried. "You're home." They walked in and Luke ran up to me, dropping his things and kissing me so many times I sort of fell on the couch.

"Be careful with the bump!" I shouted still kissing him. "Oh yeah, look at the size of it now!" He smiled bending down kissing my belly.

"Calum?" Lilly shouted running down the stairs running into his arms, jumping up and down with excitement. "KING OF SASS, is back in the house!" He shouted, feeling proud what he called himself.

"Where's Chloe?" Ashton walked around searching Chloe, he looked so worried. "Are you okay Ashton? Give me a hug!" I squealed walking up to him spreading my arms out. As I went to hug him, he smacked me off him and walked away.

I stood there in shock and ran upstairs slamming my bedroom door. "ASHTON WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? YOU COULD OF HURT MY CHILD!!" I heard Luke shout after him. I give up now.

I threw myself on my bed and cried. "What have I done to him?" I whispered to myself. "I have ruined him." Luke walked in and pulled me in his lap.

"I can't deal with him anymore Luke." I cried in his arms, he tried to wrap his arms around my waist but he couldn't. "I can't wrap my arms around, you're belly is too big!" He shouted, laughing afterwards.

"Come back downstairs, we will eat that nutella together hey?" Luke poked my left dimple kissing me. I nodded and walked downstairs.