54

Chloes POV

I hate my dad so much! He has to ruin everything! He stopped me from seeing Ashton tonight and when I got home, he had a massive go at me. My phone is smashed, I couldn't even text Ashton back because he took my sim card out of my phone so his number was gone. I swear I'm moving out soon.

I got a phone call off the house phone and i ran and got it.

"Um, hello?" I say through the phone. "Chloe! Why'd you leave me?" I could hear his voice die down. I feel so bad.

I told Ashton what had happened and he understood all of it. He made me feel safe I was away from that prison.

"I'm coming to get you, sneak out for me okay?" I replied with a yes and packed my things again.

~

"Heeey, easy tiger, you okay?" He says rubbing his hand up my back. I didn't respond to him for a while,  I just kept on hugging him tightly never letting go until he tried to escape. I really didn't want him to let go but I guess I was suffercating him. 

"Chlo, what's up?" He asks, with the worried look spread across his face. "When I'm here, I feel safe. But when I'm at my dads I feel trapped. He makes my life feel so much worse." I sat on his bed and put my hands on my face. His hand crept up my back and rubbed it.

"I'm gonna get you out of there sooner or later." He really wants to help me get out of there doesn't he? I nodded and sat on his bed on my phone.

"Come here." He said patting his lap for me. I stood up and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him and he kissed me.

"I really like you" I mumble to him.

"I really like you more" He smiles snogging me. He makes me so happy whenever I'm sad, that's what I love about him.

_______________

(I've skipped it to the evening when they all come in.)

Michael's POV

I walked in the house holding Milly's hand and everyone was eating pizza. Without me. What. The.

"WHY ARE YOU EATING PIZZA WITHOUT ME?!" I shouted so loud that Chloe fell off Ashton's knee. "Um..we were saving you some?" Chloe said frightened as hell.

"Don't be scared of me, I was only joking! Me and Milly have already been to pizza hut and had our nice cream afterwards, it was hot as fuck!" I smile tasting the pizza in my mouth.

"Oh hahaha!" I smiled and Milly was howling still when Chloe shit herself. "So Michael, who's this?" Ashton said looking Milly up and down.

"Oh yeah! This is Milly, my girlfriend. This is Ashton, Chloe and.. where are all of the others?"

"It turns out Finja isn't coming over tonight so Calum is lonely, and Emily has gone to pick up Luke and Calum." Ashton smiled kissing Chloe. "Yuck, you guys suck"

Me and Milly went upstairs and she got a shower. I gave her my top to wear because I like it when girls wear my tops, I'm a proper gentleman. I got into my Pikachu onesie and sat on my bed, following some fans that have asked for a follow about 32,654 times. They sure work hard for a follow.

I decided to make a tweet;

Hey guys, because you like to make me happy would you please tell @Ashton5SOS how nasty he is not saving me and Milly a slice of pizza

I smiled and locked my phone because Milly came in with a towel wrapped round her looking scared as fuck. "What's wro...DA FAQ HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?" I shouted looking at her eyes, laughing slightly.

"I forgot to take my make-up off and now I look like a zombie!" I laughed at her and handed her some make-up wipes.

"Why do you have make-up wipes?" Milly laughed at you whilst you put them back in your draw. "I wear make-up too yanno, my eyeliner?!" I tutted showing her my blunt eyeliner pencil. That really needs sharpening.

"Hurry up and get changed so we can watch movies and put face masks on and eat and get drunk!!" I moaned waiting for her to hurry. She sighed and walked back into the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and seen my notifications.

I got a twittter notification from Ashton;

@Michael5SOS you really are a hairy nipple

I just laughed and favourited it. I phoned my mom to check how she was, I haven't really phoned her in a while because I was been busy recording and with Milly. Speaking of Milly, I need to tell my mom I have a new girlfriend and what happened with Jess, is over.

__________

I told my mom about everything and she was cool with it, she told me I can do anything I want now that I am 19, but Ashton is the father of us all as he is the eldest. SO, i'm pretty glad my mom is happy with what I am doing and that she is appreciating everything, god love moms.

Milly came back in just after I got off the phone with my mom and she said she was ready. She jumped on to the bed and cuddled next to me. We decided to watch The Fault In Our Stars, yeah I cried.

Emily's POV

WHERE ARE LUKE AND CALUM?! I can't find them anywhere. I have been calling, texting, everything but no answer. I decided to go out and find the little idiots. I pulled outside of starbucks where we all first met and went to get a drink before going to the studio.

As I was about to pay, I heard a familiar laugh, Lucas Robert Hemmings' laugh. Sitting with Calum with a drink, oh their phones. "What do you think you're doing?" I say sitting next to them. "Having a drink," "You're not having a drink at all, you're both coming home. I have waited all day for you both to come home and instead you're in starbucks? MOVE"

We all got in the car and headed home. "How was recording today?" I asked stopping at the traffic light. "Great, we wrote with McBusted and then recorded our new and first ever single, Out Of My Limit, sounds great!" I smiled and started to drive again. "Awesome"

We got home and we walked into Chloe and Ashton literally eating eachother's faces. "Eeeeww, you're both grim, even me and Luke don't do that!" I shouted. They just laughed and sat snuggled up."Get a bedroom if you're both desperate for more!" Calum said drinking a chocolate milk box.

In the end, our night didn't seem to go to plan. Michael and Milly were upstairs, Ashton and Chloe got a room to do stuff,  and Finja wasn't coming around tonight so Calum stayed with us most of the night, which wasn't mean't to happen.

I still enjoyed the night though with my boyfriend and bestfriend. We all fell asleep on the couch whilst watching Mean Girls, what a great day, sort of.

_________________

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! PLEASE GET ME TO 10K AGAIN!! For some reason, you guys got it up to 10.9k last time and now it says 9.6k so i dunno what happened. ONLY 400 MORE READS LEFT COME ON

Comment down in the comments for a shoutout

love youuu ~emily