34

JESS' POV

I needed to call Emily over asap. Michael was out with Ashton buying CDS and I was home alone. I rang her. "Hi Jess!" She said all jolly down the phone. "Hey can you come down to mine please, bring Luke if you want,  if he can be trusted." I mumbled. "Okay, what's happened?" She asked. "I will tell you when you guys are here,  it's urgent." She put the phone down and I sighed. I hope this goes well.

EMILYS POV

"Luke we need to go to Jess' now, it's urgent." He turned around putting his glass down. "What's happened?" He pouted at me. "I don't know but we need to hurry!"

We got in the car and drove quickly. We parked up in Jess' drive and knocked on her door. Her and Mikey  have dropped out of college, that's why she has her own house. "Hey I'm glad you're here." She smiled. We all sat down and Jess came in with drinks. We thanked her and let her speak. "Basically, I can only trust you two at the moment, but I am so scared to tell Michael. I'm kinda, sorta, pregnant." Mine and Luke's mouths dropped and she started to cry. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "You don't need to cry, this is exciting, not upsetting!" I laughed trying to cheer her up. "I know but I don't know how Michael will react, what if he.." She was cut off with the door opening. She stared at me and Luke and wiped her eyes. "Where are you Jess?" She ran into the kitchen and closed the door quietly. So there was me and Luke by ourselves chuckling. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Michael asked putting his bag full of CDS down. "Jess invited us over to speak." Luke mumbled. "Oh okay, do you guys want a Greenday album? I got loads." He laughed. I looked at Luke and smiled. "Yes please." I grinned. He handed me and Luke the CDs and we thanked him. "My favourite is American Idiot." I told the boys. "Same." Luke chuckled. "Where's Jess guys?" Michael asked. I looked at Luke and I seen he went red. "She's in the kitchen making drinks I think." Luke said turning his CD over. He went into the kitchen and I turned to Luke. "Do you think she is going to tell him?" I asked Luke holding his hands. "No, she will decide when it is time I think." He smiled hugging me. We walked into the kitchen and said we had to go. "Thanks for coming guys, really appreciate it." Jess whispered hugging us. We smiled and made our way out of her house. I unlocked the car and me and Luke sat in it. "I don't believe she's pregnant!" I squealed at Luke. "I know, she is nearly 20 isn't she?" I nodded and began to reverse out of the drive. "Do you want to do something when we get in?" Luke quizzed. "Yeah, like what?" I winked. "Maybe go to the field, beach or the park?" He bit his lip, making me blush. "Beach sounds nice." I chuckled. "The beach it is." We drove all the way back to the dorms and eventually got in. It was 12:16pm. "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat when we go the beach now." I moaned to Luke making him laugh. "Anything for you my baby princess." He always likes to make me blush. We got our things and got back in the car.