47

emilys pov

So i am 9 months pregnant with lukes baby and i cant handle it anymore. The baby keeps kicking me when it's hungry, when its bored and for fun i guess.

"Luke! I need cuddles!" I shouted, waiting for an answer. "Here i come." In a matter of seconds, he jumped on the couch by my side and lay his head on my stomach. 

"She kicking again?" He immediately moved his head from my stomach and helt his ear. "Yeah, did her kick hurt your ear?" I giggled rubbing his ear for him.

I got a slight nod from him and laughed a little. "Where's my cuddles then?" I pouted holding my arms out. "Right here!" He came down into my arms and sat snuggled up.

"Cute Hemmo" I laughed. "Cute McGuig" He laughed. Oh, i forgot to tell you, our baby is a girl, we're over the moon! 

(One hour later)

Everything is sorted now in the baby's room, there is pink and cream walls, a corner with teddy bears and presents from other friends, a cot against the wall and a shelf with bottles, baby food and dummies for our baby.

We still have no idea what to call the baby yet, we have had names like, Olivia, Rose, Ellie-May, Leah-Rose and so much but I'm not sure. Today I decided I was going to stay in and watch the clips my nan recorded of me and my mum.

I'm home alone because luke and the rest of the boys were recording new music today for their new single that's coming out. I shouldn't say until you hear it.

Chloe, Lilly and Jess were out together, they did ask me if I wanted to tag along but I wanted to stay at home where it is all quiet.

I watched the clip when it was Christmas 2001 and it was before my mum had the sickening illness. It was when she got me the guitar and microphone I wanted. I always told her I wanted to be famous and play guitar and sing to her.

The next clip was of me when I was 6, a week after my mum died. I was videoing my face and saying; its been a week mommy, I miss you so much, but you're safe in a place called heaven. Nanny made me a chocolate milk tonight, just the way  you do. Don't tell nanny but yours are the best in the whole wide world. I love you mommy, sweet dreams.

I tried not to cry but I did. I don't want my child to go through the same childhood as me. All that pain, is so much to take in.

I couldn't stop crying and the baby was hurting me, making me cry even more. I threw the remote and sobbed on the couch.

"Hey its only me, I forgot my phone, Emily?" I turned around and it was Ashton. "What's wrong?" He came walking over and sat down next to me.

I didn't talk, I just cried and let him wrap his arm around me. "Em? Talk to me babe." I pointed to the TV and cuddled into his chest. He watched the start of the clip and I watched a tear roll down his cheek.

"Em, I am so sorry. Do you want me to get Luke over? He's done his recording today." I nodded and watched him go on face time.

Luke answered and smiled, eating what looks like a Nandos. "Hey Ash, why aren't you here? Your missing out on Nandos!" Ashton turned to me and shook his head.

"I think a 9 month pregnant girl who is crying without her boyfriend is more important than a Nandos."

Ashton gave me the phone and let me speak to Luke. "Baby girl! What's wrong?!" Luke spat all of his chicken out of his mouth and threw the Nandos in the bin.

"I need you here now Luke, can you please come home?" I cried, and took the tissue off Ashton because he offered me one. "Thanks Ash." I whispered.

"Alright, I'm running home, you can watch me run." I smiled watched him. "See Emily? I'm running to our house for you, the men offered to drop me off and I said no!" I laughed and wiped my eyes. Ten minutes went and I decided to go and stand outside with Ashton.

Ashton was holding my arm and back so I don't fall. I tried to look to the left of me and then I saw Luke running so fast he looked like he was about to die.

"Babe, are you okay?!" He shouted holding my head, breathing heavily in my face, minty breath. "More like are you okay? You need to get a drink babe." They both helped me in and we got comfy.

"Do you guys mind if I go now, ive gotta go and record a few things still." Me and Luke nodded and Ashton trotted off and got into a taxi.

"So what was up baby girl?" Like rubbed my thigh, the cuddled into me. "What if I die when our baby is my age? I don't want her to go through all this in her childhood and her young ages to get ruined like mine did?" I sobbed again, moaning at Luke.

"If you die, then I will die with you. You won't die you daft bat. Why would you think of such a thing like that?" He frowned taking my hands into his.

"I've been watching the clips of me and my mum and there was this clip of me when I was six, a week after my mum passed away and it made me all emotional and made me think about our baby girl." I cried and cried and cried.

"I'm always here you know that okay? Every step of the way. I love you kitten." I smiled and hugged him so tight. "Please never leave me?"

"I won't princess."