52

Ashtons pov

EVERYTHING seems to be going down hill after Emily's baby. We all got dumped or cheated on. Lilly was going out with a dude called Joe Sugg, apparently he is a YouTuber, I don't even know, and Jess was secretly having an affair with a guy and Mikey found out, so he dumped her. It was only me and Chloe and Luke and Emily that haven't seemed to have fallen out.

But luckily for Calum and Michael, they have been clubbing to find someone else for ourselves. Last night, me and Chloe stayed in and watched Frozen together whereas Emily and Luke were stressing out, yet again.

Calum got hooked up with a girl called Finja last night, she's hot and really nice. She suits Cal, since last night he hasn't been this happy since he first met, Lilly. Michael met up with a girl too but we didn't catch her name, he won't tell us because i dont even know why.

Anyway, before I started speaking, the other day, well the last chapter you read.

Me, Luke and myself went to Melanie's and had a massive kick off. Luke was shouting, Emily was crying, i was hugging Emily making her feel better.

To be honest, Melanie just mess' things up even more and for that, I'm.never gonna forgive her after that.

Melanie ended up ragging Emily and she fell to the floor. Me and Luke pulled Melanie off of Emily and threw her on to the couch.

"You're trash, leave us all alone!" Was the last thing I shouted to her before we left her house. She kept trying to contact me and leaving me voicemails, the 'i'm sorry' ones.

Of course, me being mature, i didnt take any of her lies and moved well on from her. I blocked her on everything, when i say that i mean, EVERYTHING.

Chloe is coming round tonight for a sleep over, so is Finja, with Cal and Michael is going round his girls house. Still not telling us her name. He said he was tonight, I don't know.

"What should we do for tea tonight? My nan has offered to have the baby at hers tonight." Emily asked rushing everything.

"Em, calm down, there is no need to rush." She dropped her phone on the couch and smiled, obviously a fakey.

She just nodded and gave me a gentle hug, the warm ones she gives. "Well, Chloe is coming round at about four so we could all just have a chill out day? Then we can watch movies and that." I smile looking down to her, tired face.

"Sounds like a good plan, I'm gonna go shopping after I drop Kayla off, you wanna come?" I nodded and she got Kayla ready.

Chloe called me and asked if it was still alright to come round. I obviously replied with a yes and she hung up. I have a feeling tonight is gonna be goooooood!

Emily's POV

So Ashton agreed to come shopping with me and take Kayla round to my nans. Luke and Calum were at the studio recording and Michael was out with his girl. Don't tell anyone, but he told me the girls name, Milly. She's so nice, Michael always tells me everything first.

"You ready?" Ashton asked, smiling and grabbing hold of the keys. I nod and we head to the car, with Kayla in her car seat. We got in the car and strapped her in. "You can drive." I say throwing the keys at him. He smirks and he takes the drivers seat.

We were already half way and Kayla made sooooo many baby noises on the way, she even did her first laugh. "Did Kayla do her first ever laugh?" I smile looking at her, i'm glad I have given birth to her because i don't know what i would do without her.

"Alright, we're here, time for my gorgeous god-daughter to go out now." Ashton frowned helping me get her out of the car and to my nans door. We knocked and my nan answered straight away. "here she is with her favourite nanny in the whole wide world!" I shout, walking into my nans.