When you hug them

Masaomi: Are you okay (y/n)? *Hugs you back*

Ukyou: Oh, I didn't see you there. Sorry but I have work to do. *Hugs you back quickly*

Kaname: What's this? Are you trying to seduce me, (y/n)? *Smirks and hugs you back* Because it's working.

Hikaru: Hm? Thank you (y/n). Just what I needed. *Hugs you* Do you have any ideas for my new novel?

Tsubaki: (Y/n) is so cute! *Hugs you back tightly while fanboying*

Azusa: *Smiles and hugs you back* Do you want to help me practice my lines?

Natsume: Oi, what are you doing? *Hugs back* Now, pass me that controller.

Louis: *Smiles and hugs you back* Can I style your hair now?

Subaru: *Flinches* H-hey, I just g-got back from b-basketball practice. *Hugs back while blushing*

Iori: *Hugs back softly* You're very pretty today. Do you want to go out for a walk?

Yusuke: O-oi! You need to give me more hugs, okay? *Hugs back while blushing*

Fuuto: Tsk, I don't have time for you, baka. *Hugs back and walks away*

Wataru: Yay! Onee-chan hugged me! *Runs around the house and shouts*

Okay, so this is my first ever book so I hope you liked it. You may give some requests and I would really like it if you gave me some feedback like what I could do better and what you liked about it. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
~Joske