World 1.5

(Picture above is my imagination of Kathleen Ronalds)

After the rooftop incident Zion tried his best to avoid Carson and Carson is pissed off. Zion can feel Carson's angry stares during their classes but he ignored him. He even stop going to the rooftop.

Carson keeps texting and calling him but his not replying to his text messages and his not answering any of his calls. He need to organize his mind first. He knows that his attracted to Carson but he wasn't sure if he was only sexually attracted or he has any deeper feeling towards him. Relationship was not really one of his strong forte.

This is the first time he felt this strong attraction ​towards someone. And besides, he wasn't even sure if Carson is serious about him or he only wants sex. Does he want to have sex with Carson? The answer is definitely yes. Does he want a relationship with Carson? Maybe. But at least he want to lose his virginity to a guy he's in relationship with and not just a casual sex or one night stand. When it come to this he's very traditional and conservative. He's not a fan of cheating.

[TOM I have a question?]

[Ask away Host]

[After I finish my mission here will I be transferred to the next world immediately?]

[No Host. You have a choice to stay as long as you want. It's the award bestowed by the Goddess of Life to Host for working hard]

[How generous of her]

[Are you still confuse about your feelings towards Carson Host]

[You're not only a Peeping Tom but also a Nosy Aunty]

[......I'm just concerned about you Host. You're really hurting my feelings you know]

[Stop being nosy and continue monitoring the female lead]

['Ungrateful Host. Can't even appreciate my concern. Host your too calculative for your own good. Just have sex with Carson already.']

Even if that's the case, when he needs to move on to the next world Carson will be left behind into this world.

'I'm thinking ahead too much. I'm not even sure if that beast is in love with me. I'm not even sure with my damn feelings. Okay maybe I like him. Stop thinking too much Zion. Focus on the mission first. Just enjoy life. I already have a very restricted life once, now that I was given another chance I'll enjoy life to the fullest. Just go with the flow Zion. So pull yourself together Zion.'

Carson is about to explode. He's so pissed off right know. It's been three days. Three torturous days that Isaac has been avoiding him and he doesn't like it. He hated not being close to him. He hated not being able to touch him.  He realized that what he felt for Isaac is deeper than what he thinks. He loves Isaac. He loves him so much. He will not let him go. If he needs to imprison him, he will do so.

'If I get ahold of you Angel  but I'm gonna punish you. You're really testing my patience Angel.'

Today there is the students body meeting and Carson knows that Isaac is an officer so he will surely attend. He acted like he went home after school ended so Isaac would let his guard down. Seeing Carson going home Zion felt relieve. Their meeting lasted for too long because school fair is nearing soon.

Carson waited for Isaac outside the meeting room and when he saw him coming out from the room he grab him immediately. Zion was startled and was shocked to see Carson because he thought he already went home.

'Damn! I underestimated his persistence.'

"Caught you Angel. Finally!"

"Let go you beast."

"No. I won't let you go Angel."

The other students start looking at their way so Carson pulled Isaac and walked toward his motorcycle. Zion tried to get away but no matter what he can't get away from him. So he stop trying because he's only hurting himself.

"Put this on Angel."

"No. Where are you taking me anyway?"

"Don't be stubborn Angel. Put the damn helmet on. And I'm taking you home it's already very late."

"Fine!"

Zion put the helmet on and hitch on the motorcycle. He doesn't want to show it but he's really excited to ride the motorcycle. This is his first time riding one. In his original life he has always wanted to buy one but he wasn't allowed because according to his father it's not appropriate for a well-mannered young master like him to ride such a thing.

Actually Carson saw Isaac's eyes twinkle when he saw his motorcycle. He know he's excited. Zion put his hands in Carson's shoulder to hold on but because Carson was driving so fast and he was not use to riding a motorcycle so he has no choice but hold on very tightly to Carson's waist. Carson smiled at that. Despite the cold air he can feel Isaac's warmth in his back and he loves it. He stopped at a restaurant. He hasn't eaten dinner yet and so is Isaac.

"I thought you're taking me home?"

"I am. But lets eat first Angel. I'm very hungry right know and I'm sure you are too."

Zion is also very hungry so he did not argue with Carson anymore. They walk in the restaurant. Carson asked for a private room because he wants to talk to Isaac after their done eating. He's still very angry. They ate quietly. When they're done eating, Carson never took his eyes off on Isaac.

"Why did you start avoiding me Angel?"

"I'm confused okay. I'm not really use to this kind of thing. And why are you getting angry anyway, it's not like we're in a relationship."

"Then officially become mine Angel. Be my boyfriend."

"Are you really serious about this. You do now that you're from a rich family and this kind of relationship could affect yours and your family's reputation."

"Do you really think I care about that."

"Well I care Carson, I came from a normal family and if your family found out about us, I'm sure your father will not be please and will do everything to stop this and he can easily retaliate against my family. I can lose my scholarship Carson. I'm not gonna sacrifice my future to a relationship I'm not even sure that will last."

[Wow! I'm good at this. I feel like I'm the female lead in a TV drama]

[Host you're enjoying this too much]

Actually he really don't care about Carson's family because he has already enough money to support his studies and Isaac's parents for their entire lifetime but he wants to test how serious Carson is. And he had always wanted to experience this kind of drama like those TV dramas that he love to watch.

[Host I think there's problem with your head]

[This is exciting TOM]

[I'm happy you're enjoying this Host]