World 4.1

A/N: 'Hello guys I'm back after a long time. I really had a hard time writing this one and I think it's mess up so I hope you will still enjoy it. Like I said before I'm not really good when in comes to historical the same goes with fantasy. Let's just say that I lack imagination when in come to this.'
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Thank you Sinhalove for editing my story. (*^‿^*) I really appreciate your help.

~°~

Zion opened his eyes and look around at his surroundings. 'It looks like I'm in a room, Hmmm! What kind of world is this? It doesn't look like it's a modern world or a historical world although it looks more like the latter.'

[TOM what world is this?]

[Host I'm sending you the information.]

A long time ago there was a war among the sorcerers as they had a contest to determine who was the strongest. As a result, many female sorcerers and children died in the war.

Inera, the Deity of Magic went down to the Kingdom of Dashan to end the war and to continue the existence of sorcerers, Inera asked her fellow deity Ametrine- the Deity of fertility to bless some male sorcerers the ability to give birth.

After the war, they lived a peaceful life for a long time but some sorcerers became greedy of power and turned against Inera and a second war began and divided the sorcerers into two factions, the White Sorcerer and the Dark Sorcerer.

Adaire- a White Enchanter from Earthen Coventus, a small coven in the southern area of Dashan and Cornelius- the son of the Prime Chief of Aeterna Luna Coventus fell in love with each other but his father opposed their relationship so he set him up to Zaira- a White Healer from the same coven and announced their engagement.

Cornelius refused at first but when he got to know Zaria he fell in love with her because of her beauty, intelligence and kindness so he broke his relationship with Adaire.

Adaire felt betrayed and enraged. To become powerful she joined the Dark Sorcerers and tried to kill Zaria and her twin babies but failed because she didn't expect that Zaira was a favored soul and her sorcerous origin came from Deity Inera. She was captured and sentenced to death by flame. Her sister Medeia witness this tragic event.

The twins grew up with contrasting personality. Celeste grew up kind and generous while Catarina grew up to be vindictive and wicked. They both fell in love with the same man- Azriel.

When Catarina discovered that Azriel plans to marry Celeste she was infuriated. Medeia coax her to get rid of Celeste, her love rival, so she helped her to get stronger in return Catarina joined the Dark Sorcerers. Medeia burned her family but Azriel was able to save Celeste but unfortunately, her parents didn't survive.

The loss of her parents drove Celeste to madness and awakened her divine powers. The Elders helped her control her powers and also trained her when they found out that she was also a favored soul.

The sister fought each other but when Catarina found out that it was not Celeste's fault that their parents died but it was Medeia who killed them she gave up her allegiance to her.
Medeia tried to kill Catarina but she was saved by Celeste who almost died because of her.

Catarina feels remorse and asked Celeste for her forgiveness which she accepted. She then purified the darkness in her soul. She gave up on Azriel and left their coven to heal her broken heart. While Celeste and Azriel married after they won the fight against the Dark Sorcerers and they lived happily ever after.

~°~

[Wow! This world is so complicated. I don't have any idea about sorcery at all. I'm not really a fan of fantasy. I can't understand some of the words. It's like hearing a foreign language.]

[Don't worry Host you will get the memory and skill of the body you're possessing.]

[Whose body I'm occupying TOM?]

[Sending information...]

You're now in the body of Gaian, the oldest son of Medeia. He was born before his mother turned to Dark Sorcerer to revenge the death of her sister and married a powerful Dark Sorcerer. He was a White Healer and learned under his father.

When his mother died in the war between the White and Dark Sorcerers, Azriel who led the war ordered the capture of Medeia's family and relatives. Gaian and his father went into hiding when they found out about the Court Order. His father died protecting him but was still captured at the end.

He was sentenced to death together with his half-siblings and relatives by the Secular Court to eradicate all traces of Medeia's bloodline.

~°~

[Poor guy! What a pity. He died because of her revengeful mother. Hmp! That Cornelius guy should be blamed for all of this. Isn't too cruel for executing those who do not have anything to do with Medeia's actions? He shouldn't be punished for the crimes of his family. What a brutal man! I forgot to ask TOM, the souls of the bodies I'm possessing where would they be sent?]

[They will be reborn and live a good life Host.]

[Good for them. They deserve to be happy. What's the story's progress TOM?]

[Celeste and Catarina just entered the Divinus Magia Academ- a school where the sorcerers train under a Master Sorcerer.]

[Did they meet Azriel yet TOM?]
[The female lead didn't meet him yet but her sister met him already. The male lead was currently sent for a dangerous mission.]

[When will Celeste meet Azriel TOM?]

[The female lead met the male lead in the clinic Host when he came back from his mission since he was injured heavily. The female lead was also a White Healer like her mother. Her full powers not yet fully awakened.]

[How about Catarina TOM? Give me more information about her.]

[She met the male lead when they were young. The male lead was visiting their coven with his father when he saw her having a hard time spellcasting so he taught her. She fell in love with him because he wasn't only handsome but also smart and strong.]

[Wow! She must like men who are strong for her to fall easily.]

[Aren't you the same Host?]

[I will not deny that. Who doesn't like handsome men? I approve of her type.]

['I also approve your type Host.'
( ゚ω^ )b]

[TOM how will I be able to differentiate between the White and Dark Sorcerers aside from the latter to be evil and using dark magic?]

[The Dark Sorcerer have all black hair Host since their soul are tainted by darkness, while White Sorcerers have white or light hair colors.]

[How cliché! So that means that once a White Sorcerer performed dark magic his/her hair will automatically change to black?]

[Yes Host.]

[The how about those children bore by a Dark Sorcerer?]

[Once a White Sorcerer performed dark magic not only their soul was tainted but also their blood which the child shall inherit.]

A/N: 'The names I used for god and goddesses are all made up so don't wonder if he/she was really the god or goddess of this and that.'
v(⌒o⌒)v