World 5.8

Viktor can't help but stare at Dylan's alluring lips. He gulped down as he felt the strong urge to kiss him senseless. He can't wait anymore. He wants to taste those lips. Viktor leaned his head towards Dylan and kissed him.

Zion kissed back and the feeling of his lover's lips around his bottom one and sucking it gently is making him excited.

Viktor nipped his bottom lips with his teeth that made Zion gasp in surprise. He took this opportunity to deepen the kiss. His tongue slid into his mouth catching his tongue and challenge into a battle.

Their tongue fought for dominance but as always, his lover always win the battle. A moan escaped in Zion's mouth as Viktor pulled him closer. The two of them are so immersed at their make out when suddenly someone interrupted their session.

TOM: ['Damn it! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶ This female lead is such a nuisance. She's ruining my fun. Hump! Host should deal with her soon. You ruined my recording bitch.'
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻]

Viktor was pissed at the sudden interruption. He wasn't done eating his fill yet.

Secretary: “Sir a Miss Katie Middleton wants to talk to you. She said she's your son's teacher.”

Viktor sigh with disappointment. He wasn't looking forward from seeing her. He frantically look at Dylan, afraid that he will misunderstand so he explained instantly, “I don't why she was here. I haven't contacted or met her ever since I realize my feelings for you. I swear baby. She's nothing to me.”

Zion stared at his lover while enjoying his ramblings. Of course he already knew that since he was under surveillance. But he also knew that Viktor didn't clear things up with the female lead yet. He raised his brow and asked, “did she know that you're not interested with her anymore?”

Viktor look at his lover guiltily. The truth is, he was so busy thinking and  worrying about Dylan that he forgot about Katie and he was repulse with the idea of meeting with her again. But maybe this a good opportunity to clear things up with her. He doesn't want her to expect something from him. “I'll tell her that I already have a lover baby.”

“Then I'm leaving first.” Zion made sure he look sad to guilt trip his lover. As if he will leave just the two of them but since the original was brought up well mannered and follow the etiquette so he needs to play his character.

Viktor saw his lover's sad expression. “Don't leave baby. Just stay here. This won't take long and I also want you to be here.”

Katie was getting impatient from waiting. She was so furious that a mere secretary of his husband won't just let her in. 'Hmp! How dare her to make me wait here. Once I'll talk to my husband, I will ask him to fire you.'

“Let her in,” Viktor ordered his secretary.

Katie excitedly entered when she heard Viktor's voice. She was so excited that she didn't notice Zion comfortably sitting in the sofa. She immediately run towards Viktor and hugged him. “I miss you.”

Viktor immediately remove the woman and look at his lover in panic. He doesn't want to anger him. He can't afford to be ignored by him again. He can't go through that pain again.

Viktor look at Katie with displeasure. Yes, they went out a few times but they weren't in a relationship yet or at the stage were this woman can just hug him like he was her lover. She wasn't even his girlfriend.

Katie felt Viktor's rejection and frowned at this. She was confuse why the sudden change of attitude. Just this past few months, he was all over her. “What's wrong Viktor?”

“Don't do that again Miss Middleton. So why did you want to see me?” Viktor reprimanded.

Katie was dumbfounded with Viktor's coldness. He was treating her like a stranger and did she just call her Miss Middleton. What the hell is happening? She look at Viktor with teary eyes, showing that she was badly hurt. “Why are treating me coldly Viktor. I thought everything is good between us? I came here to see you because you haven't been answering my text and call. I became worried that something happened to you.”

Viktor: “Well as you can see I'm fine Miss Middleton. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner that I'm not interested with you anymore. I already have a lover so don't contact me and come here anymore.”

“What?” Katie can't comprehend what's happening anymore. She won't believe that Viktor is rejecting her for someone else.

Katie who already ingrained in her mind that Viktor will marry her she forgot that she and Viktor wasn't even in a relationship yet.

“You cheated on me? But you love me. If you break up with her now, I can still forgive you?” Katie angrily accused.

TOM: ['This female lead is delusional. (;⌣̀_⌣́) I want to smack her head into the wall to wake her up from her dream.'(ง'̀-'́)ง]

Viktor was infuriated. How dare this woman accuse of him cheating. They just talk and went out a few times and she already thought of herself as my lover. “We just went out a few times Katie but that doesn't mean that you and me are already a couple. I thought I like you but it seemed I was wrong.”

Katie still want to lash out but Zion intercepted. He was beginning to get annoyed as he remembered their dates. “Didn't he tell you that he wasn't interested with you anymore? How desperate are you?”

Katie was startled and look at the person who scolded her. She didn't know that there's someone in the room. She look at him and saw that it was Dylan, Viktor's bestfriend. She already met him when he came to fetch Noah. If he wasn't Viktor's bestfriend she would have loved to devour him.

Viktor saw Katie staring intently at Dylan and he didn't like the way she looks at him. No one but him is allowed to look at him that way. “Stop staring at my lover Miss. Middleton”

“L-lover? Wait what? Tell me you're joking Viktor?” Katie look at Viktor dumbstruck. Her mind strained and struggled to process the information which it had received.

Viktor didn't answer her. He wants her to go away already so he can spend time alone with his lover. “If you have nothing else to say Miss Middleton, you can leave now.”

“I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth Viktor. Aren't Dylan your bestfriend? And when did you become gay?” Katie scoff still not believing that she was tossed aside for a guy. And she according to her research Viktor is straight.

Viktor called his secretary to remove this delusional woman in his office. He pick up the phone and called his secretary to come inside.

Secretary: “Sir?”

“Get her out of my office now!” Viktor menacingly ordered.

The secretary instantly went to Katie's side to escort her outside but Katie refused to leave. She kept on insisting that Viktor was just confuse and that Dylan was manipulating him.

While Katie was busy acting as a crazy woman. Viktor called the security to forcefully get the annoying woman out of his company. He can't believe that he thought this woman was gentle and innocent. He must applaud her acting since he wasn't able to see her true nature.

As soon as the security men arrive, they immediately grab the crazy woman. As Katie was being drag, she kept on shouting insults toward Dylan.