World 2.1

A/N: Thank you so much Editor Aaghna16 for editing arc 2. (*^▽^*) I really appreciate your help. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♥️

Zion adjusted himself to his new body after the transfer. Upon opening his eyes he saw a stunning woman in front of him dress in ancient clothing. The woman was talking to him in a soft voice, a gentle smile adorning her face but as Zion stared at her, he saw through her true nature.

'A vile woman pretending to be pure.' This was his first assessment of her. 'This should be interesting.'

Zhi Ruo was startled when Wang Shu stared at her. For a moment she felt like the man could see through her but that would be impossible because according to the information she gathered, this man was innocent and naive. He was oblivious to the cruel nature of the world.

Zion carefully observed his surroundings while staying in character. Based on the woman's clothing, it means he has transmigrated into an ancient world.

[Host I'm sending you the information]

Zhi Rou, the female lead, possesses an exquisite beauty and was exceptionally talented. Her parents who adopted her are good-natured people and very down to earth despite their high status, so she grew up with a good heart.

Fei Hung, the male lead, is the second prince of Qin Empire. He was very favored by the Emperor despite his low status. His mother was a servant in the palace. She was a beauty so the Emperor took a liking towards her and made her his concubine.

Fei Hung loves taking stroll outside the palace in disguise and during one of his stroll, he saw the most beautiful woman helping a beggar. He was amazed by her kindness, so he started pursuing her and the two fell in love.

When Zhi Rou was poisoned and became very ill she started regaining her childhood memories. Consumed with pain, resentment and loathing, she decided to retaliate against the people who caused the death of her parents and the fall of Lu estate.

As she unveiled the truth, she learned that her father discovered that the Crown Prince was not the Emperor's offspring but General Wang's, so the Empress had her family assassinated but she was able to survive that horrendous night. But due to the traumatic event she lost her memories. Blinded by anger, the female lead sought for any means necessary to accomplish her revenge.

But she was powerless compared to her enemies, so she asked Fei Hung to help her, who gladly agreed. He agreed because of his love towards her and he wanted the throne for himself.

The two joined hands in taking down the Empress and her allies. Facing the two protagonists, their enemy didn't stand a chance and the Empress's secret was exposed. The Empress, General Wang and Crown Prince were hanged to death and their families and relatives were not spared. The Emperor had them all killed. When the Emperor died, Fei Hung inherited the throne and was crowned as the Emperor and appointed Zhi Rou as his Empress and they lived happily ever after.

~°~

[Whose body I'm occupying TOM?]

[Sending information...]

He had taken the body of a guy named Wang Shu. He was the fifth prince of Qin Empire. His mother was a concubine who died after giving birth to him. He was raised by Concubine Yu who wasn't able to conceive.

She was not favored much by the emperor but because of her kind nature she was able to stay in the palace. The empress and other concubines also left her alone because she did not have any ambition of fighting for the Emperor's affection and towards the throne.

Wang Shu grew up to be kind, honest and humble. He was ignorant to the cruelty of the world. He has no ambition for the throne despite possessing an outstanding talent and gifted mind. He preferred a simple and peaceful life that's why his brothers and sisters do not hate him but he was closest to the Crown Prince.

During the Moon Festival a banquet was held in the palace. That was the first time he met Zhi Rou when she protected him against the assassin. It was also the beginning of their friendship.

They often met and as he got to know her more and more, his feelings toward her became deeper. He fell in love with her even though he knows that she already has someone in her heart. When he found out what happened to her family, he turned his back against the Crown Prince and helped her in her revenge.

But one day the healthy and lively Wang Shu became very sick. It was already too late when he found out that he was part of a big scheme, as he draw his last breathe he was filled with regret.

~°~

'Hmmmm. Interesting.'

[TOM this woman in front of me, is she the female lead?]

[Yes Host!]

[How's the stories progress so far TOM?]

[The female lead has started her revenge Host.]

[The story has already progressed so far. Can't you send me earlier TOM!]

[Sorry Host, but even I don't have the power to choose on which part of the story you will be transmigrated.]

[Hmp! Weakling!]

[...]

[With the female lead here with me pretending to be a white lotus, I guess the fake assassination already happened.]

[Yes Host. Five days ago.]

[That's good. Their relationship hasn't progressed yet. I already arrived late.]

'Damn this is going to be difficult. I need to make a counterattack plan immediately.'

[Alert! Sub-mission: Save the Crown Prince from being hanged to death. Completed Mission +250 points.
Failed Mission -500 points]

[Damn!]

[Goodluck Host!]

'Hmmmm....I can use the Crown Prince to fight against the protagonists. I'm sure that Wang Shu was poisoned by the protagonists so I have no choice but to go against them to avoid death.'

[TOM send me information about the Crown Prince.]

Crown Prince Nian Zhen, son of Empress Xiao and General Wang. He was not favored by the Emperor. Since he was a child the Emperor never showed any affection to him. He was also not close to any of his brothers and sisters except Wang Shu.

He has a cold personality. He was a genius not only in literary but also in martial arts, in fact he was good at everything. He was born to lead, so many of the court officials didn't protest when the title of Crown Prince was bestowed to him.

'Hmmm... I'll decide whether or not I will cooperate with the Crown Prince after meeting him.'

Zion stared at Zhi Rou, studying her every move and facial expressions.

'She's a good actress, I'll give her that. If you're not good at reading people you won't be able to suspect that she's pretending. Now I can see why Wang Shu was deceived by her.'