World 5.5

Viktor was having a headache with this conflicting feelings. He doesn't know what he was feeling anymore that's why he decided to end their date early and made an excuse.

“Sorry Katie but I have to go back to the company. There's an emergency,” Viktor lied.

“Oh! That's too bad but I understand.” Katie was disappointed that she wasn't able to spend more time with her husband. She is still waiting for him to confess how much he loves her. When Viktor invited her, he told her that he was going to talk about something important. Today he was suppose to profess his feelings towards her and propose to her.

Viktor who doesn't have any idea what Katie was thinking actually forgot that he said something like that. He immediately left the restaurant and went back to his office. He didn't even offer Katie to accompany her home.

~°~

Zion who was back to his office was watching everything from TOM's monitor who just got back from his horrible and loathsome job. He was confuse with the sudden change of attitude of the male lead towards the female lead.

[TOM what's happening? Why is the male lead treating the female lead coldly. According to the world plot, today was the day that the male lead was suppose to confess his feelings and ask the female lead to be his girlfriend?]

[I'm not sure what happened Host. Something must have happened that affected the original plot.]

[But I haven't done anything yet. I didn't interfere with their relationship. I only tried to minimize my interaction with the male lead. That's not a drastic change that could lead to the disruption of the world plot.]

[Don't worry Host I'll try to find out what happened.]

[Thanks TOM. By the way great job in compiling pieces of evidence of the female lead's crimes.]

[.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・. HUHUHU.]

[Ahm... Why are crying TOM? Did I say something wrong?]

[No Host! You didn't do anything wrong it was the female lead who did so many wrong things. Ah! My eyes still hurts from all those x-rated photos and videos. T-that woman is a slut.]

Zion wants to laugh hearing TOM swearing the female lead and calling her so many names but stop himself.

[Calm down TOM! Don't worry you don't need to record her doing anything obscene anymore. I already have enough to use. I only need you to on continue monitoring her just to know her plans.]

[Really Host? O(≧▽≦)O]

[Yes TOM.]

After TOM logged out to take a rest and to cleanse his dirty eyes, Zion look and watch all the photos and videos that TOM gathered.

After watching everything, Zion now understand why TOM was throwing a tantrum like he stole his favorite food.  He didn't know that a woman can be that flexible. And he wants to applaud the female lead from managing to have sex with multiple men at the same time.

~°~

As soon as Viktor got back from his office he called his subordinate to investigate Katie. He doesn't plan on investigating her but now that he have doubts he wanted to make sure. He also need to ascertain his feelings. One thing is for sure, it seems like his feelings to Katie wasn't as deep as he thought.

When he met Katie, he felt this pull that compelling him to notice her and look at her. As he saw her more and more when he went to fetch his son, his interest with her increased.

He's going to admit that he was going to seriously pursue her. He really felt something for her, something different from his past lovers. He even thought that she was the one, the one person that he will love and love him back for who he is not just his status and money. But now there's this nagging feeling that he was doing something wrong and that if he decided to be with her he will lose something very important to him forever and he will regret it for the rest of his life.

~°~

[Host the male lead ordered his subordinate to investigate the female lead?]

[This wasn't in the original plot. I need to know why is the male lead is not following the script of the original plot. I need to change my plan.]

[What do you mean Host? (・・ ) ?]

[My original plan is to lessen my interaction with the male lead but if I want to know why the sudden changes from the male lead, I need to get close to him to get information. Tsk! Everytime I remember how he betrayed Dylan my blood is boiling. Ah! If only I have other choice.]

[I can monitor him if you want Host. Aren't I nice? (*˘︶˘*)]

[Yes!ヾ(^-^)ノ  Yes! ヾ(^-^)ノ]

~°~

Ever since Viktor doubted his feelings toward Katie he stayed away from her. He also wanted to make sure if what he saw in their last date was just an illusion or just him finding fault in her like he always did to his past lovers because he never believe in love.

Viktor saw Katie as gentle and innocent. Someone who really care for Noah and treated him fairly not just because he was his son. Unlike other woman, she never tried to get his attention.

Now that he was being rational, it wasn't like him to just believe in everything in the surface. He is always been careful.

Another thing that was bothering him was his feelings toward Dylan. This past few days, Dylan is talking to him more like before. He just realized that this past few months he was being so distant. He thought he was just busy but from what he heard Dylan and Trevor have been going out for a drinks lately so that means he was being avoided.

Viktor tried to remember if he offended Dylan but nothing comes to his mind. Then he remembered his mom asking Dylan if he found himself a lover. His mood darkened with the idea of Dylan being intimate with someone. That another person is going to kiss those alluring lips. Just imagining it made Viktor release a killing aura.

TOM who was monitoring the male lead to know why the sudden change of attitude towards the female lead shivered as he felt a killing aura coming from the male lead.

[Ah! W-what just happened? Why is the male lead suddenly giving off a dangerous aura. (( ´ д`)) Whoever pissed off our male lead you may rest in peace.]

Trevor who was drinking with Dylan felt a sudden cold chill.

“What's wrong,” Zion worriedly ask when Trevor suddenly became quiet.

“Nothing! I just feel cold all of a sudden.”

“Cold? It's in the middle of summer. Maybe you aren't feeling well. We should go then so you could rest.” Zion suggested. He and Trevor are having their drinking night in their usual hang out.

Zion is enjoying his freedom now because he knew that when he found or his lover found him he wouldn't allow him to go out with another man or woman. Knowing how possessive his lover is.