World 3.1

A/N: 'I want to thank HamsterBun for editing my story, making it more decent. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.' 😊

When Zion opened his eyes, he was shocked to death when he saw a pregnant woman clinging to him.

[TOM what the hell is going on? And who is this woman?]

[I'm sending you the information now Host.]

~°~

Elizabeth and Savannah both grew up in the orphanage. The woman-in-charge who called herself as "The Madam" was a corrupt person who didn't care about the welfare of the children in the orphanage even as they were treated poorly and were even beaten.

The two girls couldn't take the abuse anymore further so they decided to escape. However, while they were running away, they sadly got separated from each other. Finding no other place to call home, the two of them simply lived their lives in the streets separately until someone took them in.

Elizabeth was adopted by a poor couple but despite being poor, she was happy and content from her adoptive parents' and little brother's love. Struggling financially, she could only finish vocational course.

In order to help her parents' and little brother's needs, she took on lots of jobs on which she there she met the male lead - Garvin Sullivan.

The two of them quickly fell in love however, because of her low standing and status, Garvin's mother was firmly against their relationship. Garvin who was smart and talented was able to become the department head while his is a executive director of Antler Corporation - the largest corporation in Country L.

Savannah, on the other hand, was adopted by a rich couple. She was spoiled by her adoptive mother as she had no children of her own due to her adoptive mother's infertility.

Savannah and Garvin were childhood friends. While Garvin only thought of Savannah as his little sister, Savannah thought differently.

When they were kids, Savannah alienated from the other wealthy kids because she was adopted and was bullied quite often. Garvin however, always protected and kept her away from her bullies so Savannah gradually fell in love with him.

She loved Garvin for a very long time but she never confessed for the fear of being rejected but that quickly changed when she found out that Garvin was in love with another woman.

But then the love from Elizabeth and Garvin's relationship soon turned to hate and anger. Garvin, feeling betrayed by the woman he loved, started drinking wantonly and only Savannah was by his side comforting and helping him.

One night, in his drunk stupor, Garvin did the deed with Savannah and one month later, Savannah announced her pregnancy during a family dinner between the two families saying that Garvin was the father. Both their parents were ecstatic from the news as they would finally become one family.

Garvin, already betrayed by his loved one and being the father of Savannah's unborn baby, agreed to the marriage proposal without objections and hesitations.

Jackson - the second male lead, found the missing Elizabeth heavily wounded. When she woke up and finally became better, she finally found out about the news of her ex-lover's impending marriage.

Secretly going to their marriage and seeing their happy faces, she swore to herself that she would take revenge against those people who gave her pain and suffering.

Jackson, who also holds a grudge against Savannah's adoptive parents agreed to help her so Jackson trained Elizabeth to fight in where she grew fiercer, stronger and more confident than ever.

Then they started taking down her enemies one by one. However, due to an unexpected event that was beyond anyone's control, Garvin died in a plane crash due to a storm. With his death, Elizabeth decided to move on and forget about her revenge.

~°~

[TOM is the information complete?]

[Yes Host. Due to the male lead's early death, the story was considered unfinished and was labeled tragedy. Hence the reason why I can only gather limited data.]

'I have a bad feeling about this.........'

[TOM w-who's body am I occupying?]

[You are occupying the body of Garvin, the male lead Host]

[W-what? In all the bodies you could have chosen, why did you chose this damn male lead's body TOM.]

[Sorry Host but it was beyond my control. Besides, you like to do interesting things so you would surely enjoy this world Host.]

[Are you making fun at me TOM? How is this interesting? I am married to Savannah and will be a father soon! What will I do if my lover finds me? I'm surely gonna be hated ah!]

[...]

[If I'm going to be hated, it would be your fault TOM!]

[...]

[What's the story progress for now?]

[The female and second male lead started making plans to take down their enemies Host while you and the female villain are already married and is expecting the child.]

[It's not me who fucking made her pregnant. It was Garvin. Hmp!]

[But you're him now Host so you're now the daddy-to-be. Congratulations!]

[You're enjoying this aren't you TOM?]

[Since you are occupying the male lead's body, the game will be different this time since the male lead WILL die unexpectedly.]

[... Then what would be my mission TOM?]

[Instead of the male lead's wishes, you will be granting the female lead's wishes Host.]

[How am I supposed to know her wishes TOM?]

[Unexpected Mission: Don't die from the plane crash and give the story a happy ending.
Completed Mission 1000 points.
Failed Mission - 2000 points]

[The mission didn't specify what kind of happy ending it should be. So, is it okay if I break the fate of the male and female lead right?]

[As long as you give the story a happy ending Host.]

[Thank you TOM. When did the male lead die TOM?]

[March 6, 2020 Host.]

[What date is today TOM?]

[June 19, 2019 Host.]

[So all I need to do is not ride the plane on that day...]

[Since you are in the body of the male protagonist, you can do anything since you possess the main character's halo Host.]

[So that means I can act outside of Garvin?]

[Yes Host.]

A/N: 'I realized that I suck at writing ancient times so I think I'll stick to modern worlds.'