World 3.12

'I thought Garvin was straight. He's even married! Is he using his body to get Sergei's support? George must have known that Sergei was gay so he's using his son-in-law. As if I would allow that! Antler will belong to me! I will eliminate anyone who will try to obstruct my plans!'

Since Warren was an illegitimate child, his father never acknowledged him until they found out that his wife will never be able to bear a child again after her miscarriage. His father took him in since he needed an heir but his wife was resentful. She always hated his mother. She treated him like he was a trash.

Warren wickedly smiled as he remembered the woman's pitiful look when she was dying. He always acted innocent and obedient so she was never cautious towards him. That's why he easily eliminated her.

~°~

At the restaurant.

"It seemed that Warren has completely fallen for you."

"Don't worry baby, I only belong to you."

"Hmp!" Zion glared at him. He was still bitter as he recalled how many times Warren and him secretly met at the restaurant.

"You're the only one for me now baby."

"As it should be!" Zion glared at Sergei who only laughed at him. "Anyways, are you planning to take over Antler?" Zion seriously asked. They needed to discuss their plans now before they got sidetracked again.

"I'm not really interested."

"Then why did you buy the shares?"

"I'm planning to sell it to George and his allies. After he become the Chairman, that's when I'll take down Antler. I have evidence of his illegal activities."

"If you knew of his businesses then you should know that he have a lot of connections."

"Don't worry about that baby I also have connections of my own. Antler is Bradford's legacy, destroying it is the same as destroying him."

"I also gathered evidence against George since I found out about his businesses. He wanted me to be involved but I'm not really interested with that kind of business. I'm the one who have been sending information to Jackson."

"That's why they knew all the locations of George's businesses even those well hidden. His businesses are almost wiped out. If he lose all of it he will be desperate to win the Chairmanship."

After that, the two have been meeting frequently.

~°~

Savannah started to get suspicious with Garvin's actions. She suspected that she was cheating on her but she doesn't know who. She knew it wasn't Elizabeth since that would be impossible since she was dead.

'It was her fault for being meddlesome. For once in his life, father did me a favor for getting rid of her.' Savannah sneered. Her adoptive father wasn't aware that she knew that he was behind Elizabeth's murder and the reason why. She witnessed it herself but she kept quiet.

Zion was aware that Savannah suspects that he was cheating. 'I guess it's about time to meet Elizabeth to make sure that she will have a happy ending,' Zion thought.

Zion contacted Elizabeth and arranged a meeting with her. He will be meeting her as "the informant".

Elizabeth has been very eager to meet the person sending them information to thank him/her. She was shocked when he saw Garvin. She was about to run when Garvin approached her.

"Hello Elizabeth. I'm glad your okay."

"Hello Garvin."

"No need to be cautious with me Elizabeth. Why don't we eat first then we'll talk."

"I'm sorry Garvin but I'm meeting someone important."

"That would be me Elizabeth."

"W-what?" Elizabeth was shocked with Garvin's revelation and she also felt like there's something different about him.

"I'm the your informant Elizabeth. George wanted me to be part of his business but you know me Elizabeth, I don't have any interest in those kind of businesses. Are you still determined to destroy him?"

"Are you sure about this Garvin? You know that your mother is involved and George is your father-in-law." Elizabeth can't help but be a bit suspicious.

Garvin looked at the people at the other table and told Elizabeth, "no need to be suspicious Elizabeth. I'm not working with them so tell Jackson to stand down."

"You can't really blame me if I don't trust you Garvin. You cheated on me."

"I never cheated on you Elizabeth but don't bring back the past. Besides, aren't you happy with Jackson now?"

"Yes." Elizabeth answered. She can't help but smile.

"That's good. I'm glad you found your happiness. I decided to meet you today one last time Elizabeth so that we both will have closure. George's businesses are already wiped out. His only saving grace now is winning the Chairmanship. I want you to leave that task to me now Elizabeth. Be with Jackson and live a peaceful life. Don't worry I'll make sure that I'll give justice to you and to Jackson's parents."

"But..."

"This is my fight now Elizabeth. If George knew that you're alive, he will hunt you down. Talk to Jackson. If I don't act on my promise you can use the pieces of evidence that I sent you whatever you like."

"Fine. I'm also tired fighting. I hope you won't break your promise Garvin. Goodbye Garvin."

"Goodbye Elizabeth."

When Zion got home he was greeted by a very angry Savannah.

"Who did you meet Garvin?" Savannah angrily shouted.

Zion glanced at her and sneered in his mind. "I'm only meeting a client, Savannah."

"Client? At this time? I'm not stupid Garvin!"

[Host, I'm curious, why are making her more suspicious?]

[So that we will fight. And if we fight, I have a reason now to not sleep in the same room as her until I found a way to annul our marriage. I don't want to make my lover more angry than he is already.]

[Ooohh!!]

"Calm down Savannah, I'm tired of this. I'm tired of you always getting jealous with just anyone."

"W-where are you going? Are you going to that woman?!"

"Just calm down Savannah. I'm sleeping in the guestroom." Zion got out the room and went to one of the guestroom.

['I really applaud Host's acting (ƪƪ’▿’).']

~°~

Editor Bun-Bun : We are slowly reaching the end of this arc! Wohoo!