World 5.6

Zion and Trevor decided to went home after that. He unlock his door and turn on the lights. He was busy texting Trevor to ask if he got home safely so he didn't notice an angry and jealous Viktor sitting in his sofa.

“Where have you been?” Viktor asked although he already has an idea where Dylan is when he found out that he wasn't home.

Viktor immediately came to Dylan's house when he remembered his mom asking him if he has a lover. He can ask him tomorrow in the office but he can't wait until tomorrow. He was very anxious so he wants to know the truth now.

Zion who wasn't aware of his surrounding almost had an heart attack, “Fuck! You scared the hell out of me.”

Due to the shock Zion acted out of character. When he realize what he did he immediately regain his composure.

“Oh! Its just you Viktor. You really scared me,” Zion softly scolded him but deep inside he was busy cursing the male lead. 'Hmp! What the hell is he doing here. Who does he think he is to come inside my house. Just because you're the male lead you can just enter my house whenever you like.'

Viktor came back from his senses when he heard Dylan's gentle voice. He was really shock when he shouted at him. That was the first he was scolded and cursed by Dylan. He has always been sweet and gentle towards him.

“Where have you been?” Viktor ask again.

“Me and Trevor just went out for a drink.” Zion wants to shout 'it's none of your fucking business' but he still treasure his life.

“Again? When did you and Trevor became close friend anyway? Just a few months ago the two of you were just acquaintance but now you're drinking buddies,” Viktor interrogated.

Zion: “We tried talking about things other than work and we found out that we have a lot in common so we just click instantly.” 

“Do you like him?” Viktor grimly ask. He wasn't sure if Dylan was gay or straight since he never dated anyone before.

“Of course I like him. Why would I go drinking with him if not.” Zion answered not knowing that Viktor meant differently.

Viktor was furious and felt immense pain when he heard Dylan's answer. He felt like his heart was breaking into pieces. He stand up and walk towards Dylan so fast. He push him against the wall and claimed his lips into a deep and searing kiss.

Zion wasn't able to react immediately since everything went so fast. When he realized he was being kissed by the male lead he pushed him immediately. “W-what are you doing?”

“I'm just claiming what's mine,” Viktor answered with a hint of possessiveness and finality in his voice.

Zion was stunned with Viktor's sudden possessiveness. This could only mean one thing, Viktor is his lover. To make sure that he was really his lover he need to know if he has the tattoo. “Y-you. Do you have a tattoo with a word aeternum.”

Viktor was confuse why is Dylan suddenly interested in his tattoos. He never ask anything about his tattoos before but looking at him so serious as if it was very important to him he lift his shirt and showed him his tattoo.

It was just a simple tattoo of two entangled hearts, a word aeternum was written at the other side of one of the heart. He doesn't know why but when he saw he came across of the word aeternum he felt like it was very special to him so when he had time, he went and get it tattooed where his heart is located.

Zion saw the tattoo which means it was confirmed that this male lead is his lover but he was confuse since he didn't saw this in the original's memories.

Viktor saw the confusion in Dylan's face so he answered, “I just got it recently.”

Zion was very happy that he found his lover. He hug him tightly and feel the warmth of his body. He was feeling bliss at the moment when someone interrupted his happy moment.

[So Host lover is the male lead that's why the sudden change of attitude towards the female lead.]

TOM innocently commented. When Zion heard this, it was as if TOM poured him a very cold water. He woke up from his la la land and push Viktor who was happily hugging him back.

'Ah! How can I forget that he dated the female lead while I his lover was already in this world.' It was Zion's turn now to be furious and jealous when he remembered how Viktor​ treated the female lead like a gentleman. He was very sweet and attentive towards her. He could still remember how happy he was talking to the female lead and the way he looks at her.

Zion felt betrayed. The pain he was feeling right know was nothing compared to what he felt in the second world where he suspected his lover to be dating someone since he witnessed personally how his lover acted towards the female lead.

“Get out,” Zion furiously shouted. He doesn't care anymore if he acted out of character. His emotions are all over the place.

“Baby,” Viktor subconsciously called. When he saw the pain in Dylan's eyes he wants to comfort him. He lift his hand to caress his cheeks but Dylan slap his hand.

“Please leave Viktor. I want to be alone for now,” Zion begged. He doesn't want to lash out to him and will say words that he will regret later on.

Viktor wants to stay and comfort Dylan but he knew it's better to leave him alone for now so he reluctantly left his house and went home. It was one sleepless night.

Meanwhile Zion cried the whole night. He kept remembering Viktor and Katie's moments together. He is so angry with his lover. He felt cheated.

[Host don't blame your lover since your soul connection this time weren't activated the moment the two of you gazed at each other but once you find the tattoo your soul connection will be unlock and you both will feel it like before. As the male lead, your lover has to play his part of the plot. Since he still can't feel your bond when you came into this world he continue to pursue the female lead like in the original plot. You already know Host that the fate of the male lead is to fall in love with the female lead unless an outside force interfere.]

[Since the two of them already met when I came into this world doesn't that mean that he already has feelings towards her.]

[But it was still halfway of the story Host so that means that his feelings wasn't deep yet like in the original plot. And even so Host, you need to believe in your soul connection. Your bond is really strong that even before you found the tattoo your lover is already feeling your connection.]

[I know I can't blame him since he was only following the plot and it was also my fault that we weren't able to detect each other immediately but it still hurt me that he treated someone like he treated me. I'm angry at him but I'm more angry at myself for being careless in the last world.]

[So what are you gonna do now Host?]

[I don't know! I'm not yet ready to face him. Even though it was my fault that he didn't felt our connection right away I still need to punish him for dating someone while I'm beside him. Hmp! How dare him!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ]

TOM: [...]