World 1.6

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Contains sexual content

Carson can't help but smile. To think that Isaac thought this far only means that he also loves him but he worry too much.

"Why the hell are you smiling?"

"Because now I'm sure that you also love me."

"How did you even come up with that conclusion?"

"Well the way you're worrying with my family liking you and your family liking me. You're even thinking about my families reputation, you'll be a good daughter-in-law Angel."

"You're spouting nonsense."

"You're worrying too much Angel. I'm not my father's heir so I have no duty to produce an heir. My father wouldn't care who I'm dating. The only thing he cares is that I'll take my responsibility seriously and stop being troublesome. I'm sure my father will love you Angel, you're his dream daughter-in-law."

"Stop calling me daughter-in-law, I'm a man."

"Then stop worrying okay? Also, can you please stop avoiding me, you really broke my heart Angel."

Zion gave Carson a suspicious look. He don't believe that his father will just accept it that easily. Carson saw the suspicion on Isaacs face so he take out his phone and dialed his father's number.

"Hello father. Are you still at the office?"

.........

"Until what time are you there?"

..........

"Okay father. I'll come by. I'll  be bringing someone I want you to meet father. We'll on our way."

..........

"It's my lover father."

Zion who was drinking at that time choke up the water he's drinking.

"Cough....cough...cough...."

"Bye father."

Carson immediately stand up and went to Isaac's side. Worry was plastered on his face. Ha patted Isaac's back.

"Are you okay Angel? Be careful please."

"This is your..cough.. fault..cough."

"Yes Angel. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

Carson grab Isaac's waist and pulled him closer to his body.

"I miss you Angel. I miss your lips. I miss your taste."

Carson pressed his lips on Isaac's lips. He missed his taste so much. He deepened the kiss and sucked Isaac's tongue. A whimper escaped on Isaac's mouth as he circled his hands around Carson' s neck. This excites Carson more. His already hard cock became even harder if that's even possible.

Carson grabbed Isaac's ass and squeeze it. He thrust his hips forward making Isaac groan into his mouth as their hard cock made contact.

"Ca-ca-carson.....Aahhhhh....Ahnnnn..... HhhuuhHhhh......"

Carson pulled away from Isaac. Both of them breathing heavily and trying to catch their breathe.

"As much as I love to continue Angel, we need to stop, we had to meet my father. That old man hate waiting."

He stared at Isaac eyes. Seeing those swollen lips and flushed face he felt so proud that he was the one who messed him like this. He kissed Isaac's forehead.

"I love you Angel. I love you so much Angel."

Looking at Carson's face, Zion felt overwhelmed, he can see that Carson poured all his emotions with that confession. This is not just some high school romance. He's serious and he didn't know how to respond. Carson saw the conflict in Isaac's eyes. He knows that all of this is new to him so he did not want to pressure him. This was also a first for him, falling in love but he had been with others so he knows the difference unlike his innocent Angel.

"Come on, lets go Angel. I know you're still worried."

They walked out the restaurant and went straight to HNBC Corporation. They arrived at the building fast. Carson held Isaac's hand and led him to his father's office. Arriving at the office he knock and after hearing his father's voice he went inside together with Isaac.

""Good evening father!""

""Good evening sir!""

"You said you'll  be bringing your girlfriend Carson. Where is she? Who is this?"

""I said I'm bringing MY LOVER father not girlfriend. This is Isaac Kline and he is my lover father.""

"Is this one of your stupid jokes again Carson?"

""No father. I'm very serious. I love Isaac and I hope you will support our relationship. My Angel here has been worrying that you will oppose us because he thinks that our relationship will affect our family's reputation and my future""

Zion was shocked that Carson revealed everything to his father easily. Zion look at the old man sitting in the office chair trying to read his reaction. As a business man he himself was taught how to wear a neutral face and how to read someone. But the old man's face is very calm.

[What is wrong with this man. Is he sick in the head?]

[He's not sick Host. He's in love]

[Are you trying to be funny TOM because I'm not laughing]

[System logging out............]

""I'm sorry sir. I told your son this is a bad idea""

"So is that mean that you don't love my son?"

""That's not what I meant sir. I love him but I'm also concerned about his future. I don't want to be a burden to him and to his future. I also don't want to cause any problems to your family sir. My parents may not come from a distinguished family sir but they're good, loving and hard working parents. I'll try my best not to put your good name into shame. But if you find it in your heart to accept our relationship then I would be very happy sir""

Chairman Lucas was speechless. This man in front of him is very humble and yet straightforward. Respectful to elders and to his parents and very honest. A very careful boy, avoiding putting himself in a disadvantageous position. This kind of attitude, if he's a businessman, he will become successful.

"I like you young man. You're better than this idiot son. I don't have any complaint in regard of your relationship as long as it does not affect my sons future. You seem like a capable man so I presume that your the reason my idiot son here started attending his classes and stop getting into fights. So if both of you are done here go home."

""Wait for me outside the office Angel""

""Okay. Thank you sir. Have a good night""

""Thank you for not opposing our relationship father. I know we won't be able to give you a grandchild in the future but I promise that I will give my best to this company and make you proud father. Isaac is a good, intelligent and honest boy father so you don't need to worry about him having ill-intent towards me and to our family. Goodbye father""

Chairman Lucas can't hide the smile on his face. He does not need a woman with a good background if she cannot control that son of his. Even he had a hard time controlling that rebellious child. Suddenly a loud laughter was heard inside the office. 

Isaac waited outside for Carson. Carson smiled at Isaac the moment he saw him. This Angel is his and his alone. He wants his everything.

"Stay with me tonight Angel?"

"What?"

"Stay with me tonight. Say yes Angel."

"Okay. I'll text my parents"

"No give me their numbers Angel, I'll call them"

After Carson called his parents they went straight to Carson's condo unit. Zion is feeling nervous and excited at the same time. He's not naive, he knows what could happen once they arrive at Carson's house.