World 3.2

'So this is what it means to be the protagonist huh! All I need to do is to not let me and the female protagonist die and to live happily.' Zion scrunched his brows. 'My biggest predicament is this pregnant woman clinging onto me.'

'The second male lead is with the female lead right now. I need to confirm if he is my lover.'

"Hon what gender do you think we'll have?" Savannah excitedly asked him while touching her belly.

"Hmmm?"

"You're not listening, are you?" She asked, gritting her teeth.

"Sorry. I was distracted."

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you? I'm your wife already so stop thinking about her!" Savannah angrily whispered.

'Hmp! I don't care about her, woman! I'm gay! GAY AS CAN BE! Haish! How I would just love to tell her that! I know that I'm allowed to be out of character but,' Zion hesitated. 'If I changed so suddenly, it would be suspicious. It's wiser to stay in character for now.'

"Stop being dramatic. I'm only thinking about work."

"We're here for my check-up so stop thinking about work and focus on our baby!" Savannah whispered angrily.

Zion chose to keep quiet and just ignore the woman. He was already pissed at his situation! He waited for their turn until the nurse called for them. The doctor checked Savannah and the baby's condition.

"Is everything alright Doc?"

The doctor smiled, "No need to worry Mrs. Sullivan. Everything's fine - you and your baby's condition are fine."

Savannah sighed in relief. "That's good."

"Your next check-up is scheduled for next month. Do you still have more questions, Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan?"

"No more Doc. We'll be going then." Savannah stood up and was about to reach for the door's handle when Garvin suddenly called her.

"Savannah, you go outside first. I still have something to ask the doctor."

"What is it? Why can't you just ask her right know?" Savannah was suspicious because this was the first time he was curious about her pregnancy.

Zion just wanted to make sure that the child really was Garvin's. He had read a lot of novels and watched a lot of TV dramas wherein the villainess pretended that she was pregnant or that she was pregnant with the man's baby, when she in fact, was actually carrying another man's baby.

'I really REALLY wish that she was just pretending,' Zion glanced at the doctor. 'But there is no mistake that she is pregnant. I just really hope that it is the latter. I just need to confirm it.'

"I said wait for me outside," Zion stated. "What I'm about to ask the doctor is very personal."

Zion was getting really annoyed with her.

'I would have divorced her in a heartbeat if she only wasn't pregnant! Argh!'

"Fine!" Savannah stomped her feet while walking. "I'll wait outside."

Hearing the door close, Zion quickly hypnotized the doctor to make sure that she really was saying the truth.

Zion opened his mouth, "can you pinpoint the specific date on which the baby was conceived?"

The doctor being under the influence of Zion's hypnotism, answered honestly. "I'm sorry Mr. Sullivan. I can only estimate the delivery date of the baby based on the last menstrual cycle of Mrs. Sullivan."