World 4.5

A few days later, Alaric admitted Zion in the Academy. He also decided that they move into the Capital and to train in the main clinic full time. He was reluctant to leave his patients in their coven but he wants to make sure that his son is safe and he promised the Chief that he will visit from time-to-time.

Zion started going to school. He and Celeste are closer now since they are both classmates and train in the main clinic.

Now that Zion executed his first plan, it's now time to execute the others.

[Host... I'm back! Did you miss me?]

[Yes! Now give me the information you've gathered about the male lead.]

[。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。]

[Stop sulking already TOM and give me the information already. If the plan failed because of your delay and I wouldn't be able to fulfill Gaian's wishes we'll be both doomed.]

[No worries Host. The protagonist's fate is very strong.]

[Strong? How come I was able to break the protagonist's fate in the first world easily?]

[That's because you interfered Host. Your influence on the story is quite potent since you're an outside force. While you're fulfilling the wishes of the person that you're possessing your also molding the world into a new one. That's why they are rules that you must follow so you wouldn't end up killing the protagonists or worse destroying the world.]

[Oh! Then doesn't that mean that my force is more powerful than the protagonists halo.]

[I wouldn't say you're more powerful Host. It still depends on how good the Host in defeating the protagonist's halo. They were also other Host that tried to challenge or confront the protagonist's halo but loss. The protagonist's halo was not only  strong but also tenacious since they were created that way.]

[So, in short, I'm just clever.
(  ̄ω ̄ )]

[╮(﹀_﹀”)╭]

[Enough of the protagonist's halo. What did you find about the male lead TOM?]

[According to the data I have gathered Host the male lead had a lover named Karin. They were childhood friend that turned into lovers. When the male lead became a warrior-in-training he promised her that he will marry her when he completes his training. Unfortunately, his lover was killed when Dark Sorcerers attacked their coven- Luna Crescens Coventus. Since then, the male lead never had any relationship again.]

[Damn! So this is one of those kinds of stories where the male lead had sad past that he decided to never fall in love again. Nice work TOM!] thumbs up emoticon

'Hmmm... Since I've become close friends with the female lead this could affect the protagonist's fate since the female lead have been spending too much time with me, this could affect their crossing of paths. I need to do something but what?'

Celeste tap Gaian when she saw that he was zoning out again. She noticed that Gaian tends to zone out sometimes. “You're not listening again, are you?”

“Sorry. I get distracted easily.”

“Are they still bothering you?” Celeste was still mad when she remembered some sorcerers that tried to bully Gaian during his first day in the Academy.

~°~

A White Sorcerer can learn through their parents or hired tutors but when they reach the age of 15, all White Sorcerers from each coven can be admitted to the Academy or can continue to be homeschooled but parents of young White Sorcerers all aspire to admit their children in the Academy since it's the most prestigious school for sorcerers.

When they enter the Academy they will be designated to a Master Sorcerer based on their abilities and become their trainees. They will take classes as well as do an actual training.

After they completed their three years of training they can choose their own careers. The stronger and more talented the White Sorcerer the higher their ranking.

“N... No. I'll be fine.” Zion was bullied by some trainees since he came from a small coven and the women are jealous because of his stunning looks that surpass the others. 'As if I'll let those insignificant people bully me.'

~°~

When Azriel went to the main clinic to check his subordinates Zion made sure that he and Celeste will meet again.

When he arrived at his subordinates' designated room he saw them all staring and almost drooling at a certain Healer. He glared at them when he saw that it was the woman that always on his mind.

Azriel can't explain what he is feeling but from the moment he saw her, he felt this strong pull towards her. He wants to get to know her more. Even with Karin, he didn't feel this way.

When he was with Karin, he could be himself since they knew each other since they were kids. He was comfortable being with her. Karin was the shy and quiet type. She was always bullied and that made him feel the need to protect her because she's so delicate.

“Hello, Miss Healer! My friend and I came here to thank you for treating our injuries,” Barrett said. He saw how Azriel look at her so he wants to tease him. He never saw him this interested with a woman after Karin died.

Azriel glared at his best friend's antics. He knows what he's up to. Barrett just laughed when he saw Azriel glaring at him.

"You're welcome." Celeste smiled and the injured warriors all thought they saw a goddess.

“Ah, what a beauty! I'm Barrett by the way and this serious man over here is Azriel, my best friend, and the Head Warrior.” Barrett extends his hand for a shake a hand and Celeste took it.

Since Azriel was not offering his hand, Celeste took the initiative. Barrett nudge his best friend when he saw him just staring at her.

Azriel awkwardly shakes her hands after being caught staring at her. When he saw her smile it's like his world brighten. He was trying hard to calm his heart. 'Why am I feeling like this, she makes me nervous. Even with Karin, I didn't feel like this. What is happening?'

Celeste can't help but blush when Azriel kept staring at her. 'Why is he affecting me so much. It's not like this is the first time someone stared at me like that.'

"Ahem!!!" Barrett faked a cough to get the attention of those two who have been staring each other like they forgot the presence of people around them.

Celeste and Azriel immediately retrieve their hands. “We have to go. We only came here to check the injured warriors,” Azriel said then left the room immediately.

“Hahaha! We'll get going Miss beautiful. Excuse my friend, he's very shy.” Barrett laughed loudly and the warriors joined him.

'Hmmm... I like that guy.' Zion saw all this scene from TOM's monitor. He was assigned to another so he wasn't with Celeste.

[TOM who was that guy?]

[Oh! That guy? His name was Barrett. He was the male lead's best friend and assistant. They met each other when they entered Academy and became close since then.]