World 2.4

'You belong to me love. You fucking belong to me. You should only smile at me. Your everything belongs to me love. YOU'RE MINE!'

Nian Zhen didn't know where all this possessiveness coming from but it felt right. He believes that Wang Shu belongs to him so he has every right to be angry and jealous. He doesn't care whether they are brothers anymore.

'You're mine love! And I will claim what's mine!'

While someone was fuming in the distance, Wang Shu who was aware of Nian Zhen's presence teased him more. He leaned closer to Zhi Rou so that it looks like he was kissing her when seen from a distance.

Nian Zhen was planning to leave for now and visit later but when he saw that Wang Shu leaned closer, he lost the little control he had. He walked hurriedly towards the pavilion.

'Fuck! I'm gonna punish you for this love!'

"What's going on here? Miss Zhi Rou you are already engaged to second brother so behave yourself appropriately."

Zhi Ruo was startled by the sudden appearance of the Crown Prince that she wasn't able to answer. Feeling the cold aura radiating from the man she felt terrified.

Zion saw the frightened face of the female lead and as much as he was enjoying it, he needs to rescue her from this angry beast. He really doesn't want to but he has no choice or his plan will be in vain. Zion looked at Nian Zhen and smiled sweetly.

"Brother, please don't misunderstand. Miss Zhi Rou and I are only friends. She saved my life so I was indebted to her so please don't be angry with her. We're already done here anyway so why don't we talk inside brother. We'll be going first Miss Zhi Rou. Thank you again for these snacks."

Zion looked at her apologetically. She was really thankful with him because she was still frightened that she can't stop her hands from trembling.

"I'll be going then Your Highness. Prince Wang Shu."

Zion pulled the beast inside his residence. He could see that he would explode any moment now.

"EVERYONE LEAVE!"

When all the servants left, Nian Zhen pulled him close to his body.

"YOU ARE MINE! YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!"

Zion pushed Nian Zhen away before he could kiss him. As if he would let him kiss him that easily. He was still mad at him for letting himself be engaged with some woman and that he's still not cancelled their engagement.

"B-brother what are you saying?"

"Don't call me brother."

"B-but you...."

"Call me by my name love. I want to hear you say may name."

"..."

"Why are you rejecting me love. Is it because of that woman? Do you love her?"

"Miss Zhi Rou and I are only friends."

"Don't say her name!"

Nian Zhen kept pulling him but Zion kept on pushing him away. "Why do you keep on rejecting me love? I know you also felt the same. So why are you pushing me away?"

Zion brought his acting to the next level. He can't stand the thought of his lover being engaged with someone other than him.

"Because you're ENGAGED!" Zion shouted while biting his lips and start shedding tears.

[Host stop crying. ‘I can't!’ My heart is breaking seeing Host like this.]

[You stupid TOM. Stay out of this, can't you read the mood. And I'm not really crying]

[Huh??? (⊙.☉)7]

[I'm pretending TOM. (◔_◔)]

[Why Host?]

[As if I'm going to share my lover. I need to make him feel guilty so he will cancel the damn engagement as soon as possible.]

[You're such a drama queen Host.]

[Hmph! I now have the chance to enjoy life with no one telling me what to do so I will gladly live my life to the fullest.]

['Host is so pitiful.']

Nian Zhen hugged him, trying to coax him in a soft tone. He felt so furious with himself because he was the reason his lover was crying.

"Shhhh. Love, stop crying. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Look at me love." Nian Zhen grabbed his chin and made him look at him.

"I love you. I love you so much. I will never marry anyone other than you. I already talked to the Left Prime Minister about breaking the engagement. He was reluctant but I will not let anyone hinder me from having you."

"What about the Imperial Edict?" Zion asked because he knows how important the Imperial Edict was in the ancient times.

"No need to worry yourself about it, love. Just trust me." Nian Zhen pulled him in his embrace so he didn't saw the smirk on Wang Shu's face.

[Congratulations Host. The award for the best actor goes to you!
( ゚∀゚)っ🏆]

[Hmph! Like they say "true love is rare, so when you find it, don't let go."]

['Host is so sentimental; just give me some action already. I need my energizer.']

Nian Zhen grabbed his chin and smashed his lips against Wang Shu's awaiting lips, kissing him like there's no tomorrow. The kiss made them breathless.

"You taste delicious love and I could still taste the sweetness of your snack."

"It's delicious, isn't it? I still have some."

Zion took a piece of the snack and offered it to him. Nian Zhen was happy that his lover was going to feed him when he smelled a hint of poison. He took the snack and smelled it. He was sure that there's poison in it.

Zion knows that Nian Zhen has a strong sense of smell specifically towards poison because he trained himself to be familiar with the smell of poisons so he could be able to detect when someone tried to poison him.

That's why he tried to offer him the poisoned snack so he will start to investigate the female lead. He can't just carelessly tell him the things he knows because it would be considered as out-of-character. He can only help in the shadow.

Nian Zhen called for his most trusted guard who was always with him. "Dong Zhou, summon the royal physician."

"Nian why are summoning a royal physician?"

A/N: 'I added emojis. I think I'm addicted with them know.' 😂😂😂