World 5.12 - END

When Zion woke up he was shock when he notice a ring on his finger. "You didn't even ask me if I want to marry you."

"Because I know you will say yes baby." Viktor said confidently.

"Hmp!"

Viktor kissed his pouting lover. The truth is he already set a date for their wedding and let his mother plan for everything. "Sorry baby, will you marry me?"

"Hmp! No."

Viktor only laughed at his baby's sulking. "I was going to ask you but you beat me to it. I love you so much baby and I want to spend my life with you."

"Do I have choice?" Zion said unwillingly but deep inside he was melting. He is weak when it comes to his lover's sweet lines.

[Congratulation Host!]

[Now you're talking to me?]

[I'm sorry Host but the goddess suddenly called me so O wasn't able to inform you that your lover is going home earlier.] TOM said but the truth is he choose to ignore his Host because he knew there will another addition to his collection. (^་།^)

~°~

After saying yes, he and Viktor got married the next week. He was really shocked when he found out that everything was already planned.

The media was sent to whirlwind when they got ahold of this information. Everyone was shock that the Viktor Osborne finally found someone. Viktor Osborne who never dated seriously after his divorce.

Some just laugh it off and deemed it as fake news especially the ladies who were eyeing Viktor. Many medias tried to ambush him to find out the truth but Viktor have a very tight security so no one was successful.

It was only finally confirmed when Viktor and Dylan attended a party. People knew Dylan as Viktor's bestfriend so they wouldn't have suspect anything but Viktor was being overly clingy and affectionate towards him that anyone who have eyes could already guess that he was Viktor's lover.

They didn't believe that Viktor was gay because he only dated women before. One brave woman tried to approach and seduce him.

Viktor ignored the woman but the she was very persistent and he was losing his patience. "I'm not interested in what you're offering so you better stop seducing me. It's really annoying besides I'm already married to this man."

The crowd was speechless. Finally it was confirmed that Viktor was already married and the man he is with is not just a bestfriend but also husband.

~°~

Viktor and Dylan spend their lives happily together with Noah and Viktor's mother. When his mother died they were devastated but they had each other so it's easier to accept the truth.

Viktor made Dylan stop working so they could spend more time together. When Noah reach the right age, Viktor resigned as CEO and pass it down to his son.

The two of them enjoyed life together until they grow old. Dylan was the first who got sick. He was really sad from leaving his lover but he can't do anything about it. Him dying was inevitable. He look at his lover, lift his weak hands and caress his cheeks, "it looks like I'm going first this time my love. I will wait for you in the next life. I'm forever yours and you'll forever be mine."

Viktor and Noah grieved with Dylan's passing. Viktor became recluse and Noah could already see that his father was also going soon so he and his family tried to be with him more.

After a month, Viktor could already knew that any moment now he will draw his last breathe, "I'm going to be with you soon baby. I love you so much. See you in next life."

~°~

Meanwhile, the man used the man used Katie's beautiful face to pay him back. Since she was good in bed then being a whore is the best job for her. The man sold her to every man who wanted to fuck her. He didn't care how will they treat her as long as he got his money.

Katie couldn't count how many men she slept with anymore. She tried to escape but the man kept on giving her drugs until she can't live without those drugs anymore. After two years, Katie died of overdose.

~°~

[Welcome back Host.]

[Thanks TOM.]

[Are you okay Host?]

[I'll be fine TOM. I was just worried about Viktor. This is the first time that I left the world first.]

[I'm sorry Host. If only I have the ability to show you what happened after you left.]

[It's okay TOM. Life must go on. Besides I'm going to see him again in the next world and together we will venture in another adventure again.]

[Congratulation Host for completing the mission to save Noah. Since you were able to succeed the special mission you will be given 2000 points. Your overall points Host is 3250 including your remaining points. Do you want to learn new skill Host?]

This are the remaining skills you haven't chosen yet:

-Business skill
-Music skill (singing, dancing, playing all types of instrument and among other talents)
-Combat skill
-Art skill
-Household skill
-Baking skill
-Studying skill

[I'm going to choose Talent skill since in my original world I only learned how to play piano and its quite entertaining.]

[That will cost you 1500 points Host for beginner. Your remaining points is 1750.]

[Damn so expensive.]

[It's because you will be learning a variety of skills that is related to music. Ah! Before I forgot Host, the goddess also gave you skill to learn for free.]

[What is it?]

[It's household skill Host.]

[What the hell I'm going to do with that skill. But it was free, so I'll just learn it anyway.]

[Okay Host. Off you go.]

After many years.....

[Finally! My body was going numb.]

[Was it that hard learning the music skill Host? Let me give you a hug. ─≡Σ((( つ ◕o◕ )つ]

[Dammit. If I knew that I will suffer like that I wouldn't have accepted that free skill.]

[Wait you're talking about the household skill Host? (⊙▂⊙)]

[Yes. What else?]

[But isn't that easier than the music skill?]

[Easier? EASIER?(ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻ What part is easier? My hands are numb from doing laundry, washing dishes and cleaning. ( >皿< ) And I didn't fucking know that grocery shopping with a budget is that damn hard.(-‸ლ)]

[(;¬_¬)]

[Send me to the next world already TOM. Hurry up! I need something or someone to vent out.]

[A-ah Yes.]

[Transferring...]

[Transferring complete...]