World 1.9

"What about you Kathleen? Do you like the president?"

Drake was about to open the door when he heard Isaac's question to Kathleen. He also wants to know if Kathleen likes her. At first he only admire her but as they spend time together his feelings toward her turned to love. But he's reluctant to confess because he's afraid she'll reject her.

"Y-y-you. Stop talking nonsense."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone. You know me. I'm not a tattletale."

"So do you like the president?"

"Of course, I like him. Who doesn't like Drake."

"You know that's not what I meant. What I mean is do you like him in a romantic way?"

"Okay fine. Just promise me not to tell anyone. I don't want any trouble. Y-yes I like him."

"Are you planning on confessing?"

"NO! NEVER! I don't want to destroy what we have right know and we're from two different world. I'm just an ordinary girl while he's the future heir of one of the largest corporation. There will be no future for us."

When Drake heard that Kathleen also like him he felt happy but also disappointed that she thinks to low of herself. His family is not the kind of people who judge a person base on their status.

Kathleen was startled when the door opened. When he saw it was Drake who opened the door she froze.

'D-did he hear our conversation right know? Oh my god! This is really embarrassing. This is the worst. I just want to disappear right know.'

Drake saw Kathleen's reaction and he can't help but chuckle. He walk towards her until he's in front of her. Since Kathleen also likes her he will not waste this opportunity.

"So you also like me?"

"W-w-what?"

"I love you Kathleen."

Kathleen doesn't know how to react to Drake's confession. All of this is happening too fast. Her mind is so jumbled right know. She feels like she was dreaming.

"W-w-what?"

"I said I love you Kathleen. I'm really disappointed with you, for looking down on yourself. You're a wonderful girl Kathleen. You're intelligent, kind, strong and hard-working. My family will love you especially my mother. I've never felt like this way to anyone before. Don't be afraid Kathleen. Please become mine and be my girlfriend."

"Are you serious? You're not joking right know right?"

"No Kathleen I'm serious"

"Y-yes"

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes. I-i'll be your gi-girlfriend"

While all of this is happening, Zion can't stop smiling. He's going to make sure that the female lead will not go between them.

"Ahem"

The two break the hug when they heard Isaac. They are so happy right know that they forgot that Isaac is also in the room. But when they glance at Isaac, he was not alone. Most of the members of the student body is already there. Kathleen was embarrass and shock to see the others because she didn't hear the door opening or any noise at all. Thanks to Zion.

[It's thanks to me]

[Okay TOM. It's thanks to you]

The news that Drake and Kathleen are dating spread quickly in the school. Many became jealous with Kathleen especially the ladies. They tried to bully her but Zion made sure that Drake was always there to rescue her. Lawrence and his group also protected her because they became friends when Zion introduced her to them. They really like her personality.