World 4.8

'Hmph! Can't he make up his mind already, so when everybody is happy then, I could go and find my lover. It looks like my lover is lost.' Zion was starting to get bored and he missed his lover already.

Zion was getting tired with the training. He wants to laze around and to be pampered by his lover. 'I guess it's about time for me to interfere and speed things up.'

So Zion started his plan and that plan is to make Azriel die of jealousy. He became more attentive with Celeste. He even made sure that there's a rumor about them being an item.

When Azriel heard this he became agitated and decided to confront Gaian to clarify things and to know whether the rumor is true or not. So he decided to visit him in the clinic. “Gaian can I talk to you privately?”

“Sure!” Zion showed a confused face but deep inside he was laughing. It's about time for the male lead to confront his rival. He was already getting tired of waiting.

“Is the rumor true?” Azriel asked bluntly. He doesn't want to beat around the bush.

“What rumor?” Zion asked looking puzzled.

“T... That you and Celeste are dating?”

“And if we are?” Zion saw that Azriel was speechless so he continues to probe him more. “Don't you think you're just leading her on? Do you know that's more painful that directly rejecting her? You know, she was on the verge of giving up. You can't expect her to wait for you forever.”

“I already know that but...”

Before Azriel finished talking, Zion cut him. He knew what he was going to say already and he was getting tired with that same answer. “Do you even like her? If not then reject her already. But the way you treated her makes me believe that you also like her so what's stopping you?”

Azriel contemplated whether or not to share his past to Gaian. After a long silence, he decided to tell him his past. Zion listened intently although he's already aware of it.

“Aren't you mistaken about your feelings towards your past lover. I think you loved her but you loved her more like a sister. You cared for her and treated her nicely but you've never been intimate with her. With Celeste it's different, isn't it? You want her to be only yours. You're jealous when she's nice to someone. You're even jealous of me. She makes you happy and content.” After a long speech, Zion was exhausted.

Azriel left afterward and Zion went back to the clinic feeling satisfied. Unbeknownst to him, there's another person who was extremely jealous when he heard the rumor.

“It's about time we meet kitten. I can't contain myself anymore. I'm afraid I'm already at my limit especially you being too close with that woman. It's time for you to be cage kitten.”

~°~

One morning Celeste was looking for Gaian with a panic face. “There you are, Elder Magnus was looking for you. Did you do something Gaian?”

“What? Who's Elder Magnus?” Zion was baffled because he can't remember meeting or bumping to Elder Magnus. 'Why is an Elder looking for him? Did he act suspicious at all or did they found out about the original's relation to Medeia?'

“Hurry up! I'll accompany you to his quarters.” Celeste was worried for Gaian since this is so not like Elder Magnus.

While he was following Celeste he was browsing Gaian and his memories of Elder Magnus but he really has no idea who he is. He tried contacting TOM but it seems like he was still investigating who is the traitor. 'Wait! Don't tell me, Elder Magnus, is the traitor and he became suspicious of me. That's impossible I never acted out of the norm.'

Celeste saw that Gaian was in a daze so she tried to reassure him, “Hey its okay! From what I heard from father Elder Magnus maybe indifferent but he was a good person.”

~°~

The two of them traveled together. After an hour they arrived at Elder Magnus' quarter and urgently enter. Zion was shocked at how wide the Elder's quarters and was impressed with its structural design. “So the Elders are all staying here?”

“You really have no idea about the Elders? Well, you've been staying in northern Coven so that's to be expected. Each elder have their own quarters and are located in each corner of the Capital except Great Elder Allard who was in of the Academy which is located at the center.” Celeste patiently explained to Gaian.

A servant led them to the Elder's office and when they entered, Celeste and Zion saw an impressive looking man sitting in the center of the office.

'That must be Elder Magnus.' Zion stared at the Elder and he must admit that the Elder is a fine specimen. He thought that the Elder is an old man since they call him Elder.

When their eyes met, Zion immediately felt the connection of their soul. He was ecstatic that his lover found him again. He wanted to laugh out loud with his lover's antic. 'He must have seen me somewhere and started to feel our connection that made him confused.'

[Host you look like you're in a good mood. Is he your lover?]

[So now you're back?]

[Yes Host. I just finish my investigation. I'll report it to you later.]

[Hmmm...]

[So? Is he your lover Host?]

[Yes he is TOM.]

[Good for you Host.]

[Yeah! Thank goodness because I'm starting to get bored. Hmmm! Let's see how is he gonna capture me this time.]

['I'm also as excited as you Host. Finally!']

Magnus' feelings towards Gaian increased tenfold when their eyes met. The feeling to possess him got even stronger. He felt this painful longing and wanting to grab Gaian and confined him in a place where he can only be seen by him.

He has been with others but every time he was with them he felt void and empty. He thought he was happy and content with his life but when he saw Gaian he felt complete. It's as if this person in front of him is the missing piece or rather the one holding his heart.

“Um... Avixaipe Elder Magnus!” Celeste greeted to ease the tension. She could feel a strong tension in the room as Gaian and Elder Magnus kept staring at each other.

Magnus' train of thoughts was interrupted when he heard the greeting of Cornelius' daughter. He awkwardly sits down and greeted her back, “Avixaipe! Please sit down.”

Celeste awkwardly sit down although she felt like she was intruding. Meanwhile, Zion looks meek and shy but deep inside he was giggling like a teenage girl.

“I called for you Gaian to inform you that you'll be transferred in my quarters from now on. I heard you're one of the best healer-in-training.” Magnus suggested to the Great Elder to increase the in-house healers in each quarter so that they won't be a need for them and their subordinates to travel to the main clinic just to be treated.

When the Great Elder approved his proposition he immediately contacted Master Leona to inform her of Gaian's transfer. This is the best way for Magnus to bring Gaian in his quarters without him or anyone getting suspicious.