World 4.10

[This is my imagination of Magnus.]

After the recognition day, Zion move to Magnus' quarter. Alaric almost threw a fit not wanting to let him go. On the other hand, Celeste warned him like non-stop since they were informed of his new assignment.

'Can't he be more obvious?' Zion sighed. He was staying in a one-bedroom room, unlike the others who are staying in a four-bedroom room. There are other sorcerers who were also assigned in Elder Magnus' quarter. When they found out about it he was glared at and became their most hated person.

Since learning the identity of his lover, Zion became interested in the rumors about Elder Magnus so he was not shocked anymore when the girls started gushing about him and planning how to seduce him.

Zion was busy settling his things into his new room when he heard a knock. “Come in,” he shouted.

Magnus enters the room after hearing Gaian's voice. “Do you need any help k...?” He almost called him kitten because he was so used to addressing him as such. 'That was really close.'

Magnus wanted to welcome him personally since he wanted to make a good impression. He's been looking forward to this day.

“A... Avixaipe Elder Magnus,” Zion bowed shyly but deep inside he was sneering. 'Hmph! Is this how he pursues his lovers? By providing them special treatment?'

“Avixaipe Gaian,” Magnus greeted back. He was still amused to see his kitten acting docile although he already knew how sly and how sharp his claws are.

“I can manage myself Elder since I only have few belongings but thank you for your kind offer.” Zion politely rejected his offer. 'As if I'm going to make it easy for you.'

Magnus felt disappointed with Gaian's rejection because it seems like he was already being hated. Having no choice, he left the room since it looks like Gaian has no plan on talking to him or acknowledging his presence.

He went back to his office looking dejectedly. Zion giggled at Magnus expression when he left. 'He looks like a big dog that was scolded by his owner.'

~°~

When the others heard that Elder Magnus welcomed Gaian personally they hated him even more since he was being treated specially by the Elder.

They isolated him and made his days difficult. They were jealous that it was Gaian that caught the interest of Elder Magnus and not them. Many tried to get the Elder's attention, someone even bravely confesses to him but was straight rejected by the Elder.

On the other hand, Magnus' courting became more and more obvious although Zion kept avoiding him at all cost. This made Magnus became more tenacious. He will visit Gaian in the small clinic and would stay there just staring at him since his kitten is not giving him any of his attention at all. He was even jealous of his subordinates because his kitten treated them nicely and he even smiles at them sweetly.

In his office, Magnus was moping again. He just came back from his fruitless pursuit. “Elfred what I'm going to do?”

“Is he still ignoring you?” Elfred- Magnus' assistant and best friend asked. He was surprised that someone could resist Magnus' charm. He was enjoying watching his friend being ignored by the little man. He gotta admit that Healer has guts.

“Yes. I already did everything. I gave him flowers, sweet, jewelry, clothes, you name it. I often visited him. I even kept following him,” Magnus dramatically complained to his friend. This is the first time that someone rejected him but he didn't feel like giving up until his kitten was his.

“Did you even ask him if he was already dating someone before you started pursuing him?”

“I'm very sure that he wasn't with someone nor he ever been with someone before.” Magnus proudly proclaimed because this means that he will the first and last lover of his kitten.

“You investigated him?” Elfred can't believe that Magnus was this obsessed with the little man. He thought it was just one of his whims again. “Wait! Don't tell me you're really serious about him?”

“Of course I am. Do you think I will do all these things on a whim?”

Elfred gave a knowing look to him. “Okay maybe, but not this time okay? I really like him. No, I love him,” Magnus defended.

Elfred can't help but laugh at this unbelievable occurrence. “Well, good luck my friend. Knowing your long list of conquers in the past you need a lot of luck. He may not look like it, but the little man is quite stubborn. He won't even complain despite the others bullying him.”

“He was being bullied. Why don't I know about this? Why didn't you inform me?” Magnus was really furious now. How dare them hurt my kitten. He will surely punish them that they wish they never met him.

Elfred shivered with the killing aura Magnus emitting so he explained to him what happened to avoid a bloodbath. “It seems like they were really careful and I already scolded them. Besides Healer Gaian told me that he can handle it himself so he asks me not to report it to you. He doesn't want you to get involved and make it harder for him.”

He was disappointed to know that his kitten saw his pursuing as a burden but he will not give up. He will keep on pursuing him even on his last breathe. 'But first I need to punish those insolent bastards.'

~°~

Zion noticed that there some people missing especially those who bullied him. 'He must have found out. Hmp! As if I will allow them to bully me.'

At first, they tried to bully him but the others who were genuinely nice to him defended him. Every time they try to bully him, Zion made sure that he was with someone. He made sure that he appeared pitiful and since he was a healer the others understood that he can't fight so, of course, they made it their job to protect him.

At one time it even escalated to spellcasting battle when Elder Magnus wasn't around. The bullies were utterly defeated and they were also warned by Elfred. Since then they stop bullying him but every now and then they still throw nasty comments towards him.

He could hear them saying that Magnus wasn't serious with and that he was only interested in his body. They even called him a pretentious slut in which he just ignored. They can say what the hell they want but Zion knew that Magnus will forever be his.

That didn't stop the girls though and even boys to seduce the Elder. He even heard one girl said that she wouldn't mind even if Elder Magnus wasn't serious with her as long as she was able to sleep with him even just one night because they heard the Elders prowess in bed. This made Zion furious that's why he kept his lover in the doghouse a longer than his plan.

[Host?]

[Hmmm...]

[I'm curious, why did you ask his assistant not to inform your lover?]

[To make him feel that I was not impressed with his courting.]

[Is that why you are still ignoring him? It's been a year since he started pursuing you.]

[That's to tame him and at the same time to punish him for his promiscuous acts.]

[But how long are going to punish him, Host?]

[Hmmm...]

TOM felt pissed at his Host vague answer. He was already bored and wanted to see some action. He needed an addition to his collection or else the other system will beat him soon.